Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    I am IB of some famous broker as hotforex, fxpro. I always choose popular broker to apply because you can easily introduce them to new trader with many award or positive reviews. I

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador View Post
    I am IB of some famous broker as hotforex, fxpro. I always choose popular broker to apply because you can easily introduce them to new trader with many award or positive reviews. I
    How much Hotforex pays per lot to IB? Is it depends on the country of referred client? I heard some brokers pay more for clients from China..

Standard Member Array Antje Wagner's Avatar
    Thanks
    if someone is still looking for the right broker to partner with as IB, feel free to contact me. we provide tailor made programs.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Well I mainly focus on trading but opportunity pops up I use my Hotforex IB feature to get a traders signed up under my link (there is no such notion as too much money, huh). And yes I encourage all traders to spread information about trading so more people can try themselves in this field and maybe generate some commission for those who get them attracted.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I won’t be exactly sure about some of these brokers, as it is not worthy to go with broker that can’t be trusted for long race. I once joined Instaforex on their IB program which is pretty good, but their master class Anti-Fraud department killed it for me. It is one of the worst departments and makes you hate everything!

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
    I wonít be exactly sure about some of these brokers, as it is not worthy to go with broker that canít be trusted for long race. I once joined Instaforex on their IB program which is pretty good, but their master class Anti-Fraud department killed it for me. It is one of the worst departments and makes you hate everything!
    Becoming a partner to such companies is like joining hand to binary options system scam - http://www.winchargeback.com/, it is unlikely to benefit anyone! I believe we need to make sure we donít stay like robots and see such companies steal our hard-earned money! We need to learn to develop habit of fighting back and show them that they wonít find it easy to scam. Itís sort of attitude that has come to me thanks to Win Charge Back site, as they gave me the encouragement to fight for the cam I faced and not only I won the battle, but I also understood that till we let people do wrong, it will continue but once we raise our voice, it will change everything just like it did for me!

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I know, that becoming a partner of some broker is really profitable. But how do you attract new people? It`s good, if you have some blog or site about Forex. But what if you don`t? Tell your friends? You`ll just attract couple people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123