Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    I am IB of some famous broker as hotforex, fxpro. I always choose popular broker to apply because you can easily introduce them to new trader with many award or positive reviews. I

2. Trade Online
    Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador View Post
    I am IB of some famous broker as hotforex, fxpro. I always choose popular broker to apply because you can easily introduce them to new trader with many award or positive reviews. I
    How much Hotforex pays per lot to IB? Is it depends on the country of referred client? I heard some brokers pay more for clients from China..

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I would like to became a liteforex partner. Did anybody tried to be a partner of forex broker?

Standard Member Array Antje Wagner's Avatar
    Thanks
    if someone is still looking for the right broker to partner with as IB, feel free to contact me. we provide tailor made programs.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Well I mainly focus on trading but opportunity pops up I use my Hotforex IB feature to get a traders signed up under my link (there is no such notion as too much money, huh). And yes I encourage all traders to spread information about trading so more people can try themselves in this field and maybe generate some commission for those who get them attracted.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I won’t be exactly sure about some of these brokers, as it is not worthy to go with broker that can’t be trusted for long race. I once joined Instaforex on their IB program which is pretty good, but their master class Anti-Fraud department killed it for me. It is one of the worst departments and makes you hate everything!

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I don’t think it is bad to team up especially if the broker is honest and gives good opportunity. I am doing trading, but I also participate on IB program by OctaFX. I am able to earn 15 dollars per lot size trade by my clients; I believe such IB programs are very cool especially been so meaty. However, as I mentioned it is about honesty that makes me feel better as if I am suggesting them to others than it is my duty to check for these things and fortunately, so far I have been able to do the job well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123