Became a partner with brokers, why?

Migge1990

I won’t be exactly sure about some of these brokers, as it is not worthy to go with broker that can’t be trusted for long race. I once joined Instaforex on their IB program which is pretty good, but their master class Anti-Fraud department killed it for me. It is one of the worst departments and makes you hate everything!

Becoming a partner to such companies is like joining hand to binary options system scam - http://www.winchargeback.com/, it is unlikely to benefit anyone! I believe we need to make sure we don’t stay like robots and see such companies steal our hard-earned money! We need to learn to develop habit of fighting back and show them that they won’t find it easy to scam. It’s sort of attitude that has come to me thanks to Win Charge Back site, as they gave me the encouragement to fight for the cam I faced and not only I won the battle, but I also understood that till we let people do wrong, it will continue but once we raise our voice, it will change everything just like it did for me!

• 1 month later...
Guest Mohamad Tammat
I know, that becoming a partner of some broker is really profitable. But how do you attract new people? It`s good, if you have some blog or site about Forex. But what if you don`t? Tell your friends? You`ll just attract couple people.