No announcement yet.

Became a partner with brokers, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no restrictions for me in working which is what makes it all so good for me and helps me work smoothly knowing I am completely allowed to go according to my way of work and that mostly leads to profits consistently without any huddle to counter.

Comment

Hi, I wnat to become a partner, can you advice some brokers? (i`m from Indonesia, so it will be better to see brokers who work at my country)

Comment

Originally posted by Migge1990 View Post
        Hello, i want to ask a question. Some sites such as 4XP offer a service that is called "become our partner and begins to trade". But what are the benefits of becoming a partner than to be of common registered users? In addition, certain features were written in English and i did not understand very well (i'm native italian). They use a live chat and and a girl named Michela Biacca answered me, but not i didn't want to make a fool of myself, and i did not even think that they would have answered me so i closed the conversation. Could you enlighten me? But do not burn me on fire XD
        No advantages you will always lose if you will be occupied something more than trading

Comment

It's called "affiliate marketing" and the benefits are huge.. if you know what your doing that is. I recommend you start educating yourself on the matter:
          http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/affiliate-marketing-strategies/

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandrovich View Post
            It's called "affiliate marketing" and the benefits are huge.. if you know what your doing that is. I recommend you start educating yourself on the matter:
            http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/affiliate-marketing-strategies/
            we are talking about trading and not a passive income. Trading is active income as you have to spend a lot of efforts to be on the winning side. Although its much more stressful and puts a lot of psychological pressure on you so maybe for some people its not suitable type of activity. But for me its perfect as I love challenge which is almost impossible to beat forever.

Comment

I am IB of some famous broker as hotforex, fxpro. I always choose popular broker to apply because you can easily introduce them to new trader with many award or positive reviews. I

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
                I am IB of some famous broker as hotforex, fxpro. I always choose popular broker to apply because you can easily introduce them to new trader with many award or positive reviews. I
                How much Hotforex pays per lot to IB? Is it depends on the country of referred client? I heard some brokers pay more for clients from China..

Comment

if someone is still looking for the right broker to partner with as IB, feel free to contact me. we provide tailor made programs.

Comment

Well I mainly focus on trading but opportunity pops up I use my Hotforex IB feature to get a traders signed up under my link (there is no such notion as too much money, huh). And yes I encourage all traders to spread information about trading so more people can try themselves in this field and maybe generate some commission for those who get them attracted.

Comment

I won’t be exactly sure about some of these brokers, as it is not worthy to go with broker that can’t be trusted for long race. I once joined Instaforex on their IB program which is pretty good, but their master class Anti-Fraud department killed it for me. It is one of the worst departments and makes you hate everything!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
                        I won’t be exactly sure about some of these brokers, as it is not worthy to go with broker that can’t be trusted for long race. I once joined Instaforex on their IB program which is pretty good, but their master class Anti-Fraud department killed it for me. It is one of the worst departments and makes you hate everything!
                        Becoming a partner to such companies is like joining hand to binary options system scam - http://www.winchargeback.com/, it is unlikely to benefit anyone! I believe we need to make sure we don’t stay like robots and see such companies steal our hard-earned money! We need to learn to develop habit of fighting back and show them that they won’t find it easy to scam. It’s sort of attitude that has come to me thanks to Win Charge Back site, as they gave me the encouragement to fight for the cam I faced and not only I won the battle, but I also understood that till we let people do wrong, it will continue but once we raise our voice, it will change everything just like it did for me!

Comment

I know, that becoming a partner of some broker is really profitable. But how do you attract new people? It`s good, if you have some blog or site about Forex. But what if you don`t? Tell your friends? You`ll just attract couple people.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X