Which broker should i try?

Always read proper review about broker you decided to choose and then go with $100 to check them.

Traders should be careful when choosing a broker, many brokers are scam and now offers many promotions. i would make sure the brokers would allow my trading strategies, as provide a suitable trading condition based on my needs. i tried several brokers service just to find a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Armada markets, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can modify target level as near as possible to the current market. 100$ as test deposit would be match at classic account with AM trading platform, as mine are goes with ecn type and require larger deposit, for 300 usd minimum, well i think i'ts much more decent deal for ecn service while others company demand minimum 2000 usd average intital deposit on their ecn account type.

you need anyway

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is definitely Hotforex. It is my second choice of broker and it seems I managed to hit the point..Very powerful liquidity what in turn means tight spreads and rare occurrence of slippage (mostly in high volatility times). But do not take my word for it, put a bit of effort to make your own research and I'm sure you will make the right choice..

• 9 months later...
I offer to look closer at Freshforex. The company has been successfully operating for 11 years. Here it was recently named the best broker in Asia, and technical support was also awarded as the best tech support unit. And this broker will fit those who love regular bonuses and competitions with a big reward. Right now they are running "Race for profit" contest, where you can get a profit $ 35,000 for the first place!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I definitely prefer FreshForex, as they have epic set of conditions, but the best part for me comes with this

http://i65.tinypic.com/2licz9g.png

I don’t think I have EVER and I really mean EVER seen such high trade able bonus, so this is really something I love and gives me the room to work around which allows me to succeed.

Edited by AdamGilchrist

We should go with one that we are most comfortable with, it’s how we will be able to achieve good results. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where they give me comfort and allow me to perform at my best. I am using their ECN account and it works very nicely for me since there is low spreads, high leverage and no issues over slippage, re quote and such, so that’s how I am able to perform nicely and always brings rewards to me.

Frankly speaking, we should be working with broker that we feel most comfortable with and that’s where I find OctaFX one of the best, as they are regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning company, so that’s why trading with them helps so much in working and something which allows me to trade smoothly and I am able to achieve great profits too consistently without any major hiccups at all and even if we have issues with trading then we can simply follow their experts analysis service!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Trading with regulated brokerages should be the top priority for a forex trader looking for a broker. Forex trading is an extremely competitive industry and there are so many brokers out there that the risk of finding unregulated brokers is quite high. Usually a broker that is regulated by a financial authority offers segregated funds, meaning the funds that are deposited by traders are not being used for other purposes.

It depends what you want and with how much money you trade. If you trade with let's say 100$ regulation isn't that important. After all you wont lose much even when the broker goes bankrupt. And keep in mind that Alpari UK was fully regulated and went bankrupt as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Siyan jheel
LMFX's tradable assets are their best feature. The broker offers a wide range of trading instruments, with 161 in total. The market includes Forex, commodities, indices, shares, metals and oil.

LMFX's tradable assets are their best feature. The broker offers a wide range of trading instruments, with 161 in total. The market includes Forex, commodities, indices, shares, metals and oil.

Located in Macedonia ☢ ......have you any idea about their license ?

Edited by laser1000it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest machete
I never had an issue with Oanda.

It's really good US broker I use it along with UK regulated Hotforex and haven't have any serious issues with them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DenverPhilips
If you are a beginner in forex, I would suggest trading with brokers that offer micro lots like my broker FP Markets with a minimum opening balance of $100.

• 1 month later...