broker advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broker advice

I was almost sure that 4xp.com was a scam website like so many others that there are around. I have read some mixed reviews around the web, and i started with great caution. I opened a demo account, it seemed to work properly. My account manager Sara Ferrary gave me many tips and grow more and more i saw my money, fake unfortunately. Sara Ferrary then told me some things that convinced me to open a live account. I have not invested much, only $ 100, however i was still skeptical. But in a short time i had to think again. Obviously, given the small amount invested earnings could not be huge, but what i gained was returned on schedule. Recommended!

Another scammer going by six different usernames on this forum. Here are the other names used by this person here on this forum: Sasts1950, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990.

Read the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22844-4xp-Scam-Alert-Use-Caution?p=290542#post290542

Go away scammer, 4xp is a bad broker with many complaints.

Comment

Did u had bad experience with them?

Comment

what about my experience? http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22958-Happy-experience-with-my-lovely-broker
        Can you provide us any details with your scam report?

Comment

He can't ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha
          We <3 Florida

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
            Another scammer going by six different usernames on this forum. Here are the other names used by this person here on this forum: Sasts1950, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990.

Read the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22844-4xp-Scam-Alert-Use-Caution?p=290542#post290542

Did you have a bad experience with this broker before? Did you trade with them? We should be always very careful in picking up a broker as to avoid being scammed.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post

Did you have a bad experience with this broker before?

Comment

Yes, there are a lot of broker-scammers on the market. So, you had better check your broker at first, before you deposit big money

Comment

FBS is sponsor of this forum, why don't give it a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Heyes1929 View Post
                    I was almost sure that 4xp.com was a scam website like so many others that there are around. I have read some mixed reviews around the web, and i started with great caution. I opened a demo account, it seemed to work properly. My account manager Sara Ferrary gave me many tips and grow more and more i saw my money, fake unfortunately. Sara Ferrary then told me some things that convinced me to open a live account. I have not invested much, only $ 100, however i was still skeptical. But in a short time i had to think again. Obviously, given the small amount invested earnings could not be huge, but what i gained was returned on schedule. Recommended!
                    4xP has bad reviews everywhere
                    and they dont pay profit or even deposit
                    i better using well known broker who always pay its client like tickmill , alpar, or HFX, or else who has good reputation

Comment

Honestly it’s pretty tough to be going with such negative broker, I mean in terms of reviews and all that. I have not heard anything good about this company, so really I won’t be making any investment with them. I prefer OctaFX broker where they have great reputation plus good service which includes instant payments, so that is what makes me comfortable and I never have to worry about investment since I get the money very fast within seconds of request.

Comment

Originally posted by Heyes1929 View Post
                        I can definitely say that freshforex is also an honest broker, which is always, in any case, pays a trader. And this applies not only to withdrawal of profit. Freshforex is ready to return money to a trader, if the latter has any complaints. For example, recently one regulatory market organization received the claim against company from a trader. Although a client did not behave quite honestly, he opened two accounts and a few sec before Close of market he initiaed locked positions (buy and sell, as usualy), the broker complied the decision of the Commission: cancel the transaction and returned moneyto the trader. Although it is clear that the company does not encourage such fraudulent earnings on gaps, opening of trades before Close, trading on delays etc.

Comment

I advise for OctaFX broker, but remember you should also judge broker by yourself, I am guarantee you about this company yet if you have any doubts I will suggest you to try their 8 dollars no deposit bonus or participate on demo contest, so this will be enough to tell you the whole story about this master piece, as you will be amazed with the all-round features that you get to see, it really makes trading fun for all.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X