Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICMarkets.com ECN - 21.43% ($1.5) discount Automatically on commissions

http://icmarkets.com/?camp=1078

$1.5 lower commission on ECN accounts - the commission is deducted in real time.
    Clients pay $5.5 per round lot in commission instead of $7 at ICMarkets.

IC Markets details
    Deposit: $200
    Max. Leverage: 1:500
    Micro Lot: 0.01 lot size
    Min. Spread: 0 pip
    Regulation: ASIC

Sign-Up Instructions

http://icmarkets.com/?camp=1078
    1) Open a live account with this IC Markets link in order to start trading through us and receive forex rebates with the broker.
    2) Click on the "open live account" button below and follow the instructions and choose ECN accounts
    3) PM or Email fxib1234@gmail.com your Email, Client Full Name and Account ID and we will verify.

Already Have Account

1) PM us and we will send you our IB Account Number
    2) You may ask your manager or contact partners@icmarkets.com.au to put your account under our IB account

We don’t encourage transfer of IB if you are already registered under another IB but you may open a new account using different email.

Hi, I have a ic markets account already. Can I also lower the commission? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wah_castle View Post
      Hi, I have a ic markets account already. Can I also lower the commission? Thanks.
      Yes, I will PM you my IB number and you can ask icmarkets to add my ib and let me know once it is done. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Your account is verified and can get $1.5 discount on commission. You can see the commission is lowered in your mt4.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fxib1234 View Post
          Yes, I will PM you my IB number and you can ask icmarkets to add my ib and let me know once it is done. Thanks a lot.
          Do you still have any questions?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X