4xp Scam Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4xp Scam Alert!

Caution to those that deal with 4xp Brokers.

Allegations: They jumped on FPA and gave eight (8) fake 5 stars ratings using fake names. The FPA has seen a report of 4XP paying withdrawals using installments instead of all at once. Many complaints made by customers trying to close their accounts and they withheld deposit withdrawals intentionally. Being investigated by their regulators for not promptly returning money to customers. Complaints of unanswered emails are a common things with the brokerage. Accused of being the most unprofessional brokerage. Several complaints of money withheld for over a month after requesting a withdrawal.

The many, many lists of complaints are continued and are found on FPA website for review.

We also have one person that is using six different usernames to flood our forum with their illegal spams. It is the same spam over and over again. If they were a legit brokerage, they wouldn't be using different names to flood us, but instead pay for advertising rights on this forum. This person is posting as: Scarlett Mason, Sasts1950, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990. Check their postings for 4xp spams....and see how devious this person actually is.

I don't recommend this scam brokerage and highly advise that you find a better one, which shouldn't be hard to do.

Thanks!

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
    Caution to those that deal with 4xp Brokers.
    We also have one person that is using six different usernames as...: Scarlett Mason, Sasts1950, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990. Check their postings for 4xp spams....and see how devious this person actually is.
    ... highly advise that you find a better one, which shouldn't be hard to do. Thanks!
    I will see what I can do FT. Thanks for your efforts

Comment

Freddie...take a look at this other situation, while you are at it.

This clown was banned earlier today (under the name "luidsc") after a week or more of harassment behaviors and nonsense postings, trying to get members to his skype chat to sell them his repackaged junk. He's now back at it again...this time trying to stalk our forum friend Florida Trader with a new signup name of "floridatrader"...

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22847-Prediction-point-Wins?p=290597#post290597

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22846-Predictionpoin-boxes-winss!!?p=290596#post290596

Thanks!

Mick

Comment

Can I suggest something? You are saying that people with fake name jump on FPA to leave good reviews about scam broker, and what about if someone does the same to put a broker in a bad position saying is not paying?
        Do you know what I mean? Unfair competition

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X