Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 514 Posts

Where are the moderators?

We are being bombarded by five new members that are actually the same person and are flooding us with spam. Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person and making the same postings and spam. When reported, there is no one around to ban these people.

There are over 20 reports requesting to ban a very abusive member that is posting all over the forum and calling forum members gay. What happened to the forum moderators? Looking at the profiles of several moderators, they have been absent for over a year or more.

This forum is lacking support and new moderators are desperately needed. If this issue isn't addressed, this forum will decline fast. Some moderators haven't logged into this forum in over 2 years. What is going on here?

No one is responding to the Suggestion and Ideas Section of this forum either.

We would appreciate some needed attention with this issue.
    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 08-22-2013 at 02:45 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FloridaTrader For This Useful Post:

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    I'm impressed by your degree of involvement, Floridatrader. Your efforts are appreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shicuco For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Agree With Floridatrader ... Request intervention from Mods & Super Mods .... Threads Needs to be sacrosanct So that surfing through threads is not waste of time, Also Searches by Fellow members are Fruitful & avoids Hazzy Floods of Search Results...

Appreciate Floridatrader's Concern & regular raisings on Such issues ... Being an Experienced Man he is Perhaps the Best Man to Raise & regularise (With Honest Intentions) these...

Once these Spammers/Leachers are brought to light (on their Hidden Agendas), they Start Attacking & Being reckless with Lucid Comments...

Just like to Join in Shout with Floridatrader.... Would Like other Genuine Forum Members to Join In

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aenigma For This Useful Post:

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    I suggest that FloridaTrader become a moderator. He has proven his worth to this forum. Admin/moderators please make FloridaTrader a moderator.

Cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stingrayzz For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Agree with Friend Stingaryzz ... Subject to Floridatrader Consent...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aenigma For This Useful Post:

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thank you for the support my friends. I try to help keep this forum organized and clean. I wouldn't mind being a moderator if it would make this a better place to spend our time learning from each other and become more profitable traders.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaTrader For This Useful Post:

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    Looks like your actions had some effect. At least that crazy guy in NT forum and his posts were removed. I believe in freedom of speech and I don't want the forum to be policed and members get banned for anything (like it is in "you know who's" forum) but sometime, some people, go over board.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to omaron For This Useful Post:

Banned Array
    Thanks
    After several hours of reporting our nuisance, he then returns under a name similar to mine trying to use my experience and creditibility to spam his $2,000 system in multiple threads and felt that moderators were not around to ban him again. Why don't we have more moderators on this forum? 12 hours after making multiple reports, no one is around and this guy is mocking this forum.

Since I do have experience and can spend my time on this forum, I would like to volunteer as moderator and rid this forum of scammers since no one else is around to do so on a full time bases. This forum is over ran by spam and several of the existing moderators haven't been online in 2 years. I would like the position of being a moderator to help out this forum.
    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 08-23-2013 at 04:51 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaTrader For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up FloridaTrader

...cast my vote in favor of our friend FloridaTrader, I'm in it like the other friends on this board with whom I communicate, forum leaders please pay attention to this topic, again in favor of FloridaTrader...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to snaiper-x1 For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaTrader View Post

Since I do have experience and can spend my time on this forum, I would like to volunteer as moderator and rid this forum of scammers since no one else is around to do so on a full time bases.
    This definitely should NOT happen, this person will ban anyone they disagree with or that says something they don't like.
    They have acted emotional and angry in regards to spammers, and abused people for disagreeing with others and voicing their opinions.
    The forum will die and will become an exclusive clique of people controlling it for their own personal reasons.
    Last edited by Trader34; 08-23-2013 at 06:05 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast