Where are the moderators and admin?

Guest FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
This definitely should NOT happen.

Since it did happen, I'm cleaning up this forum and it's shaping up nicely. I also would like to invite you to start following the rules. A lot of your frivolous and rule breaking postings have been removed and I hope you can follow the footsteps of others and start posting properly.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader

As a moderator of three forex forums (past and present), I have decided to step down from this forum. Since a moderators duties on this forum is extremely limited and with very little support, I can't waste my valuable time if I can't have the tools to do a proper job on this forum. I also noticed that this forum doesn't have any active moderators with some being absent from a few months to a few years, it's apparent that they too have found that since they have very little control over the forum, they too decided not to be a moderator on this forum.

It's obvious that this forum lacks moderation and if admin doesn't want to give the proper support, the forum will continue to go downhill and continue to lack member contributions and membership.

I have just tendered a two-week notice and wish this forum the best of luck (which it will very much need).

Thanks my friends