X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algorithmic Forex Trading

Hello everyone

I am a bit new to forex trading.
    I started trading in this domain just a month back. Earlier I traded in stocks.
    I have heard of an Algorithmic Forex Trading strategy to maximize profits. Could anyone tell me more about it?
    I believe it takes the history of currency pair into consideration. I'd like to be guided as how to use it to get the best results!

Thanks
    Alan

In fact every EA is algortythmic trading, because the computer is looking for a pattern to be in the chart and after that it will trade. But this can also be very dangerous, if you activate them, e. g. during night, so you can't control them and get not such a good surprise on the next morning, if you lost your whole deposit. Depends all on the EA.

Comment

if algorithmic fx trading strategy can give you more profit, how about the fundamental?

Comment

Originally posted by Gad View Post
        if algorithmic fx trading strategy can give you more profit, how about the fundamental?
        You can collaborate both of them..
        It's like me while trade in Liteforex and some other brokers. I used fundamantal to move away from news, then i use my EA for making money in forex....
        It's amzing guys...

Comment

Algo trading is a cool thing. But you need to really understand the principle and mechanism.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X