can fxcm marketplace have a default stop placed on an order

Forex Capital Markets (FXCM) is very good place to trade i think. They are leading global forex broker that caters to both retail and institutional markets. Founded in 1999, FXCM is one of the largest brokers, regulated by several of the world’s most respected financial authorities. But i have confused with something. Anyone can say does they hav a default stop placed on an order? I mean if i want to stop my order which is falling down or taking bad pit point. I want to stop that with that order. Is there any option such as like this which i want?:D

Guest FloridaTrader

Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person which joined the same day and flooding us with junk postings and already spamming us.

Looks like this clown is spamming us with 4XP trash. Please click on the triangle in the left hand bottom corner and lets ban this fool.

Thanks

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
i'm not talking about fxcm you fool!

Hey clown, we all know that you are actually Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, and Heyes1929 moron. Stop spamming us and plan to be banned.