does fxcm offer 70 minute tick chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does fxcm offer 70 minute tick chart?

Hello Traders, I am new on forex, I want to use FXCM. But i dont know the full freature of that. I have just simple idea about it, which is not perfect to use it in at my business area. My idea is not perfect i think. So anyone can show some example and details about it? I also want to ask another question. Even if i will use that then i will get it But i am not so patient to use. Anyone can say who used that, does fxcm offer seventy minutes tick chart?

Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person which joined the same day and flooding us with junk postings and already spamming us.

Looks like this clown is spamming us with fxcm trash. Please click on the triangle in the left hand bottom corner and lets ban this fool.

Thanks

Comment

FloridaTrader I'm new to the forum and not sure how to look up the clown's info but that not good doing what they are doing. But the reason for this reply is that I was reading your profile from a post that I saw when looking at a post I got from a friend today and just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers for the liver problem that you have. I also live in Florida for the last 33 yrs in central Florida about 60 miles from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry8875 View Post
        FloridaTrader I'm new to the forum and not sure how to look up the clown's info but that not good doing what they are doing. But the reason for this reply is that I was reading your profile from a post that I saw when looking at a post I got from a friend today and just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers for the liver problem that you have. I also live in Florida for the last 33 yrs in central Florida about 60 miles from you.
        I thank you my friend. When I was first told by my physician that my liver was going bad, he instructed me to cease drinking all alcohol or I will not live another year. I was shocked by his diagnosis and then replied back that alcohol cannot be the culprit for my liver problem. The physician told me that I needed to heed his warning. Still shocked, I then replied back that alcohol cannot be my demise because I don't drink alcohol. The physician then told me that it was good that I stopped. I then told the physician that not only do I not drink, I have never drank alcohol and that I have no idea what it tastes like. He thought I was lying and told me that was impossible. I then raised my voice a few octaves and again told him that I have never consumed alcohol, beer nor coffee and I don't intend to. I then told him that I seriously question his diagnosis and informed him that I would be seeking another opinion.

A second physician concluded that the diagnosis from the first physician was off base and that my medical issue was not related to alcohol. He ran several tests and still haven't concluded without doubt what the cause was. I take meds which is working and my issue is slowly reversing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed my friend.

Thanks for the prayers and I want to wish you much success trading the forex my friend!

Comment

Florida Trader I know that alcohol is a big factor as I had 2 uncles that died from this and they were big drinkers everyday and since losing both of them I don't drink any more either as the liver is the only organ that can rebuild its self. Myself I have 2 aneurism's in my kidneys that I had no idea that I had and were found when they did a ct scan on my lower back and both r located inside the kidneys and surgery is the last option for me as its very dangerous. I go every 6 moths for ct scans to make sure they r staying the same. Again thanks for sharing with me. I don't trade the forex as I trade just the futures such as the oil, ym, tm, emini and 6e some. I'm just learning to do this and so far staying above the water...lol.. Again I wish u the best with ur health and trading!!

Comment

Thanks for the great message my friend. Send me your email address via pm.

Comment

Can't pm u as I don't have enough post

Comment

Florida Trader if u PM me can I reply to u.... Ty

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X