when do forex exchanges open?

Guest Sasts1950

Guest Sasts1950

I have been playing around using currency trading in addition to built a big mistake in Feb 5th by taking a acquire placement for the $/EUR market which then journeyed the wrong method in my opinion. More ******ly We did not remember to line the actual end loss sets off in addition to because of the finish connected with trading in Feb 5th We ended up being along $1, 500 for the placement.

I wish to shut out and about the career immediately in Monday nevertheless have to be while you're watching personal computer when the market starts : that will presumably wear cina market segments.

Now i am in england consequently any replies within GMT would be very useful really since usually I will should look in the display screen and last and last awaiting the marketplace in order to open.

In the event this can make any difference Now i am useing the actual MetaTrader 4 software in addition to the dealer can be Alpari GREAT BRITAIN,

Thanks for any help : Now i am speedily proceeding shattered the following!!

:D

Guest FloridaTrader

Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person which joined the same day and flooding us with junk postings and already spamming us.

Looks like this clown is spamming us with fxcm trash. Please click on the triangle in the left hand bottom corner and lets ban this fool.

Thanks

Guest sherealikhan
Today's foreign exchange (Forex) market traces its origins to problems with currency exchange that developed in the post-World War II years. Following WWII, under an international treaty known as the Bretton Woods Agreement, most world currencies adopted a fixed exchange rate measured in terms of the U.S. dollar, which in turn was pegged to the gold standard. The idea was to stabilize currency values and stimulate trade. Over the next 25 years, it became clear that this rigid system was doing more to impede international trade than to promote it.

Guest FloridaTrader

Apparently Admin and Moderators are not responding to the request to ban these clown. Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person

Please read this thread and ask to have our issues addressed. We have several moderators that haven't been on this forum in over 2 years. I liked this forum better when I was a moderator years ago under another username.

Go to this thread if you would and post your concern for the lack of moderators and let's get this forum back into shape.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22836-Where-are-the-moderators-and-admin

Guest FloridaTrader

No need to reply to this thread my friend. It ended up being just a bogus posting to show that the spammers were about to flood us with spam...and they did. All five will be departing us soon (actually one person with five usernames).

Thanks buddy!

Guest Sasts1950
No need to reply to this thread my friend. It ended up being just a bogus posting to show that the spammers were about to flood us with spam...and they did. All five will be departing us soon (actually one person with five usernames).

Thanks buddy!

Please post responsibly and with respect. Read the forum rules new guy.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
guys some threads are not meant to be there for answering, like a simple question like when does market open can be easily answered with google, i mean, lets just not tolorate the quality of forum content. hope this get closed. lets be a bit more responsible.

• 1 year later...