what is forex trading? how does it differ from normal stock market trading?

What is forex trading? how does it differ from normal stock market trading?

Are the risk and strategies different? Can forex be more profitable?

I know that the share stock market tradind is risk and the forex trading is also risky. I need to do invest in stock market and if i want to start trading in the forex; i need to invest there too. So whrere are difference between normal stock market trading and forex? what is forex trading actually?

:)

Guest FloridaTrader

Make up your mind, you state in another posting that you ARE a forex trader.

Please post in the beginners section...help keep this forum organized new guy

http://www.ehow.com/info_7760178_stock-vs-forex.html

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/11/forex-or-stocks.asp

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Sorry :( i will never do it again

Stop spamming us with your **** clown. We know that you are also the morons... Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, and Sasts1950 are the same person which joined the same day and flooding us with junk spam posting that show us that they have bad intentions. Ignore anyting that is 4xp related... they are really bad news!

Guest FloridaTrader
Forex Trading is Totally online basis and Stock Market have a Personal office and many people maintain this office and Claint also .

Please keep in mind that the question was a baited one. The poster joined the forum under five different usernames with the intention of having all five usernames spam the hell out of this forum. This member will be soon banned along with the other usernames they used.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Forex is a short form of foreign exchange market. Mainly forex is the method of buying and selling of currencies..Forex trade is possible to start with just $1 but it's not possible in the stock market.the range of Forex market is much larger than the other market and its not possible to manipulate this market.forex is 20 times larger than new York stock market which is the largest stock market.

Foreign currency trading, is your simultaneous buying of just one currency and selling connected with another from current costs.the actual leverage in currency trading is quite a bit better and also you might need a tiny set up cash to obtain a feel from the currency exchange industry. Wall street game a lot of a times carries a main relation to a few currency exchange sets for instance USD and also JPY.