No announcement yet.

You cant make money in a haste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can't do anything productive in a haste because we don't think in a haste and are directed only by emotions or instincts. I prefer to think 10 times before to act, its is especially important in forex trading and everything associated with high levels of risk

Comment

can we make fast money with forex, YES we can, but the thing is i will never advice to do it quickly, some might make it but haste is a formula for early retirement, i mean it increases the margin for error and thats not a good thing, unless if the trader is really that gifted then by all means pls be my guest as long as we make money then its all good.

Comment

Forex trading takes place in fast-paced environment so in some times you're required to be fast and decisive in your actions. Being a Hotforex scalper I learned how to catch market trends and jump in quickly in the boat to have a chunk from the market.

Comment

I think a good income need a good invest. If we want to earn huge money by investing small profit in forex we may lost our capital. So we should use proper money management.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
            I think a good income need a good invest. If we want to earn huge money by investing small profit in forex we may lost our capital. So we should use proper money management.

Yeah its better to invest a good sum as in this way you can manage your trades well, but its not necessary. But still its a better option to start trading.

Comment

That is depend upon by yourself.How much you can delicate your times in trading and also your investment. Forex is not an easy way to earn money and get rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
                That is depend upon by yourself.How much you can delicate your times in trading and also your investment. Forex is not an easy way to earn money and get rich.
                therefore we must learn to advance with HiWayFX to enhance our trading capabilities in order to get money in hasilakn

Comment

Yes, when trading on forex you should be patient and always follow strict money management and risk management rules. If you break your strategy its is only a matter of time for you to blow your deposit.

Comment

Forex is a game of patience, you have to wait for the right moment to get in and out of the trade and in order to to that you have to wait patiently for the right moment.

Comment

Originally posted by resmana View Post
                      therefore we must learn to advance with HiWayFX to enhance our trading capabilities in order to get money in hasilakn
                      Maybe you can stop promoting your bucketshop here. We have reliable brokers to trade with and don't need any scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by orni308 View Post
                        Forex is a game of patience, you have to wait for the right moment to get in and out of the trade and in order to to that you have to wait patiently for the right moment.
                        This is exactly what I think. The best thing I did was to limit myself to 5 trades a day. I then waited for the best ones rather than trading all the time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X