X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFC Markets-www.ifcmarkets.com

Hello Dear Traders,
    I'm the Forex Support Manager at IFC Markets.
    I'd like to post some information about IFC Markets and if any questions we are always eager to answer.

IFCM Group is a group of сompanies which activity is involved in development and implementation of various projects in the field of financial technologies.

The activity of the IFCM Group conforms to international brokerage and financial services legislation.

The main distinctive feature of the IFCM Group is trading in a new generation trading platform NetTradeX from the NetTradeX company.

IFCM Group sees its main aim in providing its customers with services of the highest level which most distinctive characteristics are the following:

1.instant execution (request-free trading),
    2.tight spreads,
    3.no commission,
    4.online account opening within several minutes from anywhere in the World,
    5.24 hours technical support.

More information about IFC Markets you can find by visiting our official page: www.IFCMarkets.com /http://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/ifc-markets

And what interesting thing for beginners can a broker offer ?

Comment

The most important thing on forex is risk diversification. It is usually made by opening another deal or deals. Not so far ago somebody said that the usage of synthetic instruments is connected with risk diversification. This broker gives a possibility to use geworko method for risk diversification via the creation of complex instruments. If somebody knows how it works, please share your experience.

Comment

How does it work? How can I build an instrument? It is said that you can find instructions in your MT4 terminal, but after searching hard I still don’t know where it is.

Comment

Oh thanks. I was beginning to think that all this was just a scam and was made to make people coming with their money.

Comment

It’s unlikely that someone would write such serious things on the webpage in order to just attract people.

Comment

I had such cases, but usually it turned out to be untrue. Therefore, what’s written is not always true.

Comment

I didn’t see such stuff, but if I did, I would rather laugh at such company on forum! =)

Comment

Yep, all is ok, but I had to ask the support for several times. I think it’s inevitable because the stuff is very serious and not simple.

Comment

Why is it not simple? Actually, it is. When you get it, you’ll understand. I think you’ll even start telling other people that everything is simple. ))

Comment

Actually, the broker’s webpage is the only source where the information is given clearly. Other people tried to describe the broker’s services, but they were not so good at that.

Comment

I didn’t expect such result from the instrument created with the help of the support. I opened a deal like they said, held it and since then I’ve been in profit. I’ve never held deals more than an hour in my practice, but it’s just completely another story here!

Comment

It looks for me that the person is already thinking, but not about short-term – about the long-term ones)))

Comment

I never even use trailing, why should I if I there's stop loss and take profit? I never could understand what trailing stop is for.

Comment

That's actually a very useful function. It's better than regular stop levels, because if the price is going in your direction, then you won't be out of the deal by the stop,until the price turns back around and in the opposite direction will go through the specified number of points.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X