IFC Markets-www.ifcmarkets.com

Akriti

Hello Dear Traders,

I'm the Forex Support Manager at IFC Markets.

I'd like to post some information about IFC Markets and if any questions we are always eager to answer.

IFCM Group is a group of сompanies which activity is involved in development and implementation of various projects in the field of financial technologies.

The activity of the IFCM Group conforms to international brokerage and financial services legislation.

The main distinctive feature of the IFCM Group is trading in a new generation trading platform NetTradeX from the NetTradeX company.

IFCM Group sees its main aim in providing its customers with services of the highest level which most distinctive characteristics are the following:

1.instant execution (request-free trading),

2.tight spreads,

3.no commission,

4.online account opening within several minutes from anywhere in the World,

5.24 hours technical support.

More information about IFC Markets you can find by visiting our official page: www.IFCMarkets.com /http://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/ifc-markets

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
The most important thing on forex is risk diversification. It is usually made by opening another deal or deals. Not so far ago somebody said that the usage of synthetic instruments is connected with risk diversification. This broker gives a possibility to use geworko method for risk diversification via the creation of complex instruments. If somebody knows how it works, please share your experience.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn’t expect such result from the instrument created with the help of the support. I opened a deal like they said, held it and since then I’ve been in profit. I’ve never held deals more than an hour in my practice, but it’s just completely another story here!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pedro Marіa
That's actually a very useful function. It's better than regular stop levels, because if the price is going in your direction, then you won't be out of the deal by the stop,until the price turns back around and in the opposite direction will go through the specified number of points.

Guest Pedro Marіa
Because many brokers stagger their development, they're making money and they think that this is normal and you don't have to do anything else. Others have it the same, so why should I do better. Although, this may really be a difficult technical question, that is heavy on the server. If some do, others may as well.