Guys trading ZB 30 Years Bonds Futures get in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys trading ZB 30 Years Bonds Futures get in

I am trading ZB 30 Years Bonds Futures and looking to share my experience with others and to hear how do they trade that instrument and what indicators/strategies they are using. I am using market profile, support/resistance levels, ATR trailing stop and bid/ask analysis.

Originally posted by Meow View Post
    I am trading ZB 30 Years Bonds Futures and looking to share my experience with others and to hear how do they trade that instrument and what indicators/strategies they are using. I am using market profile, support/resistance levels, ATR trailing stop and bid/ask analysis.
    excellant resource for bond trading is jack broz bond futures room

Comment

Originally posted by traderforlife View Post
      excellant resource for bond trading is jack broz bond futures room
      I know that site, but 350$ a month is a bit steep..

Comment

Hello....I trade ZB using market profile, ****** tools and an oscillator. I trade with AMP futures. The 31.50$ tick size and low commissions with low volatility is what attracted me to ZB rather than CL or ES.
        I scalp during 1 st hour of trading and then look for IB breakout. Depending on the day, expected news release and daily range, I set the target for IB breakout.

Comment

Originally posted by keskar2 View Post
          Hello....I trade ZB using market profile, ****** tools and an oscillator. I trade with AMP futures. The 31.50$ tick size and low commissions with low volatility is what attracted me to ZB rather than CL or ES.
          I scalp during 1 st hour of trading and then look for IB breakout. Depending on the day, expected news release and daily range, I set the target for IB breakout.
          Hey keskar2, got few questions if you dont mind. I never tried jagsaw tools, will give it a go next week.. Are you using 24 hours market profile or just it session? Is it Awesome oscillator or some others? Regarding the news release, they are usually coming 10 minutes after the pit session open, do you count the news spikes in the IB, or you consider it noise? Thanks !

Comment

Hi....****** tools are better than TT x-trader...if you have the no-bs daytrading course thenn the author has been using the ****** tools.
            I wait till the news announcement at 7.30 CST and then check the signals on d9 particle oscillator on ninjatrader.
            I check the relation of open to the IB range and go for IB breakout on the side with more no of TPOS and entry as near to the developing POC as possible.
            If IB range is big, then I fade the breakouts from IB range....also if previous day had a big range or trending day, then try to fade out the IB range breakout.

Comment

i dont think jack charges that much just for the bond room--also the price is negotiable

Comment

Originally posted by traderforlife View Post
                i dont think jack charges that much just for the bond room--also the price is negotiable
                Live Trading Room and Nightly Newsletter - $350.00 per month (Automatic Renewal)

Jack's Newsletter Quarterly Special - $615.00 every 90 days (Automatic Renewal)

From his site join page..

Comment

How has this been working out

Comment

infinityfutures.com/jackbroz.aspx
                    see less 175$

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X