Converting MT4 Chart Timeframes

scwon

I am using MT4. I am able to the offline charts only when I enter the Renko indicator. My question is how do I convert a 1 hour chart to a 2 hour chart without using Renkos?

I know there must be some type of conversion indicator.

Thanks

Hi scwon;

You need the Script, "Period Converter". I believe that this Script is included in all MT4. If you do not have this Script, then you can download from this web site:

http://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=period%20converter

Apply the Script to 1 minute chart preferentially, and next open the new chart, with different Time Frame from:

File > Open Offline (look toolbar).

Once the new chart was opened, wait a moment, then appear a window, press YES; now you can receive data in real time.

• 1 year later...
Hi scwon;

You need the Script, "Period Converter". I believe that this Script is included in all MT4. If you do not have this Script, then you can download from this web site:

http://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=period%20converter

Apply the Script to 1 minute chart preferentially, and next open the new chart, with different Time Frame from:

File > Open Offline (look toolbar).

Once the new chart was opened, wait a moment, then appear a window, press YES; now you can receive data in real time.

Which version? There are multiple. The regular or MN or 'Optimized'?