What is an educated Version ?

Hallo,

I am absolute new to the world of Forex/EAs etc.

having 2 questions, hope u guys could help me:

1. I often hear from people talking about educated Version, whats an educated version ?

2. I ve downloaded some EA from this forum, does those EAs work on an live account or is there a restriction ( demo only ) ?

Many Thanks & Cheers

Thx u very much, know a bit more now :)

Do I have to be afraid of legal stuff if I use those "free" EAs on live account ?

Many Thanks & Cheers

It'd be VERY doubtful if a metatrader broker knew what EA you are using hehehe

As long as you pay the spread and/or commissions and you support the requotes, i think you'll be safe :))

Hi guys, you will find many educated EA in this forum shared by dedicated people here and quite a lot of them function well in live account. But please bear in mind that without testing the educated EA in demo account and understand the trading logic behind them thoroughly are extremely dangerous! Some of them might blow your accounts without handling properly!

The intentions of sharing educated EA in this forum are for learning purpose and also for members to identify "Scammers" & "Genius Offer"... :)

Edited by apple1937

Guest FloridaTrader
Educated means you know the basic of Forex trading and able to apply it on trading.

EA means money wasting. As robot has never be able to help you in trading. Instead it misreading the chart more than human.

Incorrect...there are some robots that are profitable. To state that all robots are not helpful is very misleading and not ture. I wish you and gaban would cease flooding this forum with junk postings. Please post more responsibly on this forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...