[REQ] Point & Figure Software (Numeral Tech)

Bill Bundle

My dear friend FX_SuperTrader,

I appreciate your reply, but making me justify my request is hard on me. There are a number of reasons that I'm asking for this program. One of them is that I'd like to have it available as an analysis tool. I like to have a trader's tool kit with an assortment of tools that I can choose from.

Hi Bill Bundle;

Multicharts and Tradestation have Point & Figure charts included, also you can do P & F charts in real time or with intraday historical data.

Which is the difference that you can see between this program and MC or TS?

Thanks for you post. FYI -- MofiaOnTheMove has previously posted a crack for version 5.0

Hi Bill Bundle;

Try this program; I believe that this soft of P & F, also is very well:

http://www.archeranalysis.com/

Here a link for 3.5 version: hxxp://dep0sitfiles.org/files/nlzqxzw5g

"http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19724-REQ-Educated-Bull-s-Eye-Broker?p=247725&viewfull=1#post247725"

I lost my copy last time my computer crashed; but if you want it, send him a PM. However, FX_SuperTrader may have a good point that there may be a virus in it.

Where? Couldn`t find anything under his nick. Thanks.
Edited by Bill Bundle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Sorry for the delay. It seems my posts get deleted or don't make it onto the boards at all? Anyway I'll save the sob story for any other time.

So this is everything I have left on Point and figure right now, and I believe the software you are looking for is included.

I've not used it at all therefore is sold as seen I'm afraid. I've scanned with AVG2013BE and all seems fine but as always be sure to perform your own checks as I'm no coder.

hxxp://[email protected]/r@r/P-wwqxz9/MyPointYourFigure.html

I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello guys,

Sorry for the delay. It seems my posts get deleted or don't make it onto the boards at all? Anyway I'll save the sob story for any other time.

So this is everything I have left on Point and figure right now, and I believe the software you are looking for is included.

I've not used it at all therefore is sold as seen I'm afraid. I've scanned with AVG2013BE and all seems fine but as always be sure to perform your own checks as I'm no coder.

hxxp://[email protected]/r@r/P-wwqxz9/MyPointYourFigure.html

I hope this helps.

hi

please reupload it .

file deleted .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...