Poll Question - Do you think that trading the forex is risky?

Guest FloridaTrader

Poll Question - Do you think that trading the forex is risky?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Poll Question - Do you think that trading the forex is risky?

• The Forex is Very Risky
    • The Forex is Slightly Risky
    • The Forex is Not Risky

Guest FloridaTrader

Do you think that trading the forex is risky?

There is a new forex trader that is going around forums stating that trading the forex IS NOT RISKY. What is your opinion about this topic?

Is there anyone that believes that trading the forex has absolutely no risk involved? :-?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think that trading the forex is risky?

There is a new forex trader that is going around forums stating that trading the forex IS NOT RISKY. What is your opinion about this topic?

Is there anyone that believes that trading the forex has absolutely no risk involved?

:-?...

at one time in our country was very difficult to enter the futures market and 99% of forex traders went on, poured their deposits, and became operational in those who screamed that forex trading is a slot machine and razvodilovo.Ya suffered losses during the first year but was not asked, looking information, communicate with traders and slowly began zarabatyvat.Chem longer I'm in the forex market (4.5 years), the harder I feel the earth under your feet, there is a lot of information about forex trading but you have to understand that almost all there is to that-be to take money from you (this is a simple business.) I believe that any financial transaction, forex, futures or securities, whether is risky, but the nature of our life, nothing ventured nothing gained shampanskoe.Nuzhen reliable broker (although I was earning and in such kitchens as alpari, foreksfoyu, Ava, etc.), run-in strategy, understanding not only the market but also the behavior of a particular currency, the correctly chosen session and working risk management (I use a ratio of 2.5 to 1 (ie, on one profitable with interest covers losses)). most important thing never considered himself smarter WHOLE WORLD, AND NOT TREAT THAT YOU WANT CURRENCY WILL GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IS 100% BRED FOR ANY MARKET THIS CROWD OF PEOPLE AND THEIR THOUGHTS foresee all the NOT so strict money management and a cool head!...:-?

Edited by snaiper-x1

Of course ! Strings Attached .... Remember only 2 things can make it very Risky to slightly Risky that is Discipline & Good Money Management.... Money can never be Earned without Putting something on Line..... Even Superman Takes Risks while We are only Mortals... Wish U All Greens Ahead...