Short Term - High Return Online Trading

Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading. I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”.

The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type that have the potential to provide substantial returns in the short term. I am starting with $5000 (real cash) and I need to make a minimum of 100 trades in 3 months.

My bankroll and returns can all be used in any way that I choose as long as all trades are justified and documented. We are being encouraged to diversify our portfolio with some unique hybrid type investments.

I am currently looking at a few websites that offer “Binary Options”. Does anybody have an opinion on online binary options trading? What are the best binary options websites?

I am looking forward to, and would greatly appreciate any feedback/ suggestions/ strategies/ advice/ comments/ etc.

Cheers

• 8 months later...

Summary - Trading done

I made about 300 trades and just broke even over all (mostly forex). It's not as easy as it seems! I also tried the binary options and actually did really well (might have been luck) - I made 55 binary options trades and made over $1200, fortunately this made up for my forex trading losses.

I tried both 24option and Optionfx. I lost $200 at 24option and made $1400 at optionfx. I actually found a trick to get 25% back on all my losses by signing up as an affiliate at www.binaryaffiliate.com. It's probably not permitted but nobody has said anything to me yet. I'm sure if I started doing some bigger numbers somebody would notice pretty quickly. Also note anybody wanting to try this would need a website, fortunately I have one, it's on the uni server so I didn't actually run any of their adds but I got about $300 back on my losses. Let's see how long a good thing lasts