Robust trading team to work together with a already solid sytem.

Hello,

I have a question if people are intrested to work together as a team of traders with 1 system so whe can share setups etc and work together as a team.

Why i wanna do this the reason nr1 is to develop the sytem more in a autamtic variant the system is already solid robust if used in the right way.

The method produces a 62% winrate with experience it can be even as high as 74%.

Whe only take trades with a r:r of 2:1.

-The system is a pure trendfollowing aproach whe trade of the dailly weekly chart but enter on 1hr 4hr setups.

- Whe dont have everyday trades whe only take trades who a clear whe wanna keep the guesing part as much out of it.

- The main key with this sytem is to build a slowly concistent disciplined aproach in trading.(ruled based) with slightly discretionary aproach but whe try to leave the discretion as much out of it a possible.

The method is based on a triple screen aproach from Dr Alexender elder some of you familiar with i suppose.

-What do i look for i look for people who are disciplined to work together and have something to bring and wanna work as a team this sytem doents require a whole day sitting in front of the screen and has more a set and forget aproach. But it would be nice if some people with coding experience could join to improve automatizion, so whe do everday after the close or scanning and setup automatizion and check during the day maybe 2 3 times.

- What i dont look for are people who wanna tell how all should be done or dont have discipline to stick to a method or wanna add thousands of indicators or looking for the holy grail Off course if poeple come with ideas there is nothing wrong with it but whe wanna keep it as simple as possible.

-2nd people who are not willing to lose because whe would have periods of drawdowns but the winners will outperform the losers.

-3Rd people who come to lurk but dont say anything if you such kind of person who just wanna look but have nothing to bring pls stay out or i will be forced to kick you out the group.

I am looking for serious people who have a bussines aproach and not some kids who sitting in there underwear behind there pc with a red bull.

If you intrested then send me a pm and i will keep in contact with further devolpments and the start of this group.

I dont charge any money i dont charge anything i am looking for a serious team of people.

Now you would ask what benifits do i have about this well nr 1 is if whe can further devolop it in to auto and nr2 the more eyes on the market and method the more and sometimes better setups whe see and i think a team is always better because people can motivate each other adn i can share something what maybe could help people to see trading as a bussines aproach instead of looking for the holy grail etc.

Regards JJ

Edited by jjames

Ok got my inbox emptied the setup is nothing magical why i dont want to post it now the reason is because i want serious people. I been now for sometime in to trading and the most people i met so far dont take this as a bussines aproach most have the problem with the gambler mentality. Or are not displined enough or are way to pessimistic. let me show you a simple sytem on the eurusd dailly charts. What will turn your 1000 dollars in to almost 10.000 dollars in 7 years with a fixed lotsize so there is no compound yet build in still in optimatizion it is a simple turtle breakout method on the dailly with optimized settings. Just it has a lot of periods of sideways in the equity curve but when a trend start it slowly start to grow your account http://screencast.com/t/t9hbG6VA1Y it is not the method whe gonna use but just a example that whe want slowly growing our acount and whe will have periods of drawdowns the example i show you here the biggest drawdown was 360 and that was in the start almost. But if 1 hanged on to it and followed rulles like dump chimp he would have turned his 1000 investment in to 9218 since now in 7 years time period and if this short move is over gonna net him to 10.000 proballyy or more.

This is not the method whe gonna use but just a example

Edited by jjames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...