Trading in quiet market ?

Guest FloridaTrader

You never know when a market will break out from a quiet market and this is where you make good pips. Traders shouldn't be taking breaks, they need to catch the moves that come after these slow periods.

This shouldn't deter you from learning the forex mdenamul, you should still continue your new trader training.

Guest FloridaTrader
I think this is a time of holidays and times of events that affect the market quiet, There is no doubt that Forex trading has become far more than one million stores, therefore, any global event that could affect you trader

You make the weirdest postings and you were warned to stop before you were banned. You didn't take the advice obviously. Bye Bye!

• 4 weeks later...
I think this is a time of holidays and times of events that affect the market quiet, There is no doubt that Forex trading has become far more than one million stores, therefore, any global event that could affect you trader

I don't think it is wise to take a break. You should always follow your trading strategy, regardless of what happens in the markets.

Guest FloridaTrader
I don't think it is wise to take a break. You should always follow your trading strategy, regardless of what happens in the markets.

No need to reply back to mdenamul, I had him banned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks for the update.

Actually had you banned previously on this forum and another forum just the other day. Post like a clown and you will be looking for a clown forum that will put up with your childish behavior. If you can't post appropriately as others do, you will be banned your second time on this forum.