Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope to add a ommercail section or advertisement section

Dear moderator,
    I hope that there could be a commercail section or advertisement section for small companies to put thier ads, so it would be easier for us to find business here and have more cooperation.
    Thank you very much.
    Yours faithfully

In your situation sourcecodefx, you should seek permission before you flooded our forum with your spam. You were asked to cease flooding us with your forex statements and you refused to do so. Now you are flooding our forum with the same repeating statements and pouting at the same time. There is a right way to post and a wrong way.

Comment

Thank you for your reminding.
      I haven't seen any thing shows that I cannot share my performance here.
      Could you please show me the rules of the forum in terms of that, which would be much more direct and convincing.
      At the same time, I suggest your forum add an area called trading/trader journal ect. where traders can put their performances and share ideas.
      Thank you.
      Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
      In your situation sourcecodefx, you should seek permission before you flooded our forum with your spam. You were asked to cease flooding us with your forex statements and you refused to do so. Now you are flooding our forum with the same repeating statements and pouting at the same time. There is a right way to post and a wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by sourcecodefx View Post
        Could you please show me the rules of the forum in terms of that, which would be much more direct and convincing.
        At the same time, I suggest your forum add an area called trading/trader journal ect. where traders can put their performances and share ideas.
        Thank you.
        You were told by several members to stop FLOODING our forum with your performance statements if you have no intentions of sharing the system. We call this bragging. The purpose of this forum is to share or request trading systems, etc...not to show up and brag about your own system you have no intentions of sharing. What part of common sense do you not understand? You also need to stop flooding our forum with repeating postings too.

Got tired of this clown and reported him.
        Last edited by FloridaTrader; 30-05-13, 07:36.

Comment

Originally posted by sourcecodefx View Post
          Thank you.
          I guess the lack of common sense was the demise of this guy. He was BANNED.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X