Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Securities ( www.icvector.com ) Review & Bonus Offer

Hi Traders,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Chiara from Vector Securities Investment Company.
    I’d rather use this thread to answer any doubts you may have about trading with us, and to assist you to troubleshoot any basic problems you may have.

If you have an individual enquiry relating to your personal trading account, you can contact us directly at one of our dedicated number:
    +(44) 20-351-466-82 (если Вы Русский или Русскоговорящие),
    +44-20-331-852-66 (if you are English or English speaker),
    +90-212-70-55-489 (Türkiyeliyseniz, veya türkçe biliyorsanız)

However, if your question is generic, or you think it may be interesting for other traders and you had rather share with other traders your experience with us, feel free to use this tread, I am sure we can all gain new understandings from each other.

For those of you not familiar with Securities Investment Company, here is a brief overview for you:

We are a Moscow based company that offers some of the most competitive FOREX trading terms on the market with an always updated daily overviews and accurate analytics and Online Live support.
    We offer to our clients a wide range of financial services on the FOREX markets, the possibility to settle transactions at FOREX and Stock markets on metals, the possibility to settle transactions on CFD contracts. Our company quotes 25 currency pairs (fee charges free) at FOREX market, 30 CFDs on shares on Dow Jones index and CFD on gold and silver.
    Three different account types: Standard, Mini and Micro. All these accounts allow the deposit from electronic payment system accounts and bank deposit -except from Micro-, they have margin locked positions and allow credit leverage (even though in different proportion: 1/100 – 1/500 for Micro and Mini;1/100 - -1/200 for the Standard).
    The Standard account is generally reserved to professional FOREX traders; with this account the service is customized. With this account you have access to the interbanks market with balanced position and large lots automatically. The minimal deposit is 10000$. For those who are not ready to invest such an amount of money we propose two other account types, that allow the client to invest from just 20$ (up to 200$ choosing the account Micro) or from 100$ (up to 10000$ choosing the count Mini). These other two accounts Mini and Micro are meant to meet the exigencies of non-professional traders or FOREX beginners who want to rise to the occasion.
    The account Mini differs from the Standard for, as already specified, its reduced price and for credit leverage, and has a minimum lot size of 0.1 lot.
    The account Micro, that with its little price gives the chance to trade in FOREX to everybody, is a limited but totally effective-version of the other two; the main differences are: a minimum lot size of 0.01 lot, the margin call/stop out set at 20%, a limited number of positions, and the possibility to execute transactions by phone is unavailable.
    Our trading platforms are MetaTrader4 and MT4 MultiTerminal with their MobileVersion for IPhone, Ipad, Android and Winmobile. All the platforms are available on our website where you can find related explanation and hints.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks all our traders and to suggest to those who are interested in trading with us to check out our temporary offer: “Come back to half Spread”.

Don't hesitate to contact me,
    Have a nice trade!
    Chiara
    Vector Securities Investment Company
    “We Work, You Earn!”

http://icvector.com/en/page/65
    Ps: You wanna have a try? Check out here our Demo!

Had a look at your accreditation: looks like registration of a company which anyone can get....

Also why trade with you when the spreads is more than 2 pips on everything

Comment

Just to add something.the net is big enough for you guys to sell your product .I don't think we need you here,to sell your product.and if you work as you wrote above than you don't need us.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
        Had a look at your accreditation: looks like registration of a company which anyone can get....

Also why trade with you when the spreads is more than 2 pips on everything
        So it's a "Moscow based company", registered in Belize, and whose address is in Ireland ?

Come on, I'm sure you can make that more complicated

Comment

Mambo...I am on the other side of the world.....

Originally posted by mambo123 View Post
          So it's a "Moscow based company", registered in Belize, and whose address is in Ireland ?

Come on, I'm sure you can make that more complicated

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
            Mambo...I am on the other side of the world.....
            So what ? What's the point with icvector.com ? Sorry I don't catch what you mean

Comment

Mambo you are creating a conversation for nothing
              Look at your first post....WHY do you want to quote me!!!!
              If your post has nothing to do with a specific post...than STOP quoting that specific post...GOT THAT....

Originally posted by mambo123 View Post
              So what ? What's the point with icvector.com ? Sorry I don't catch what you mean
              Last edited by dannydon786; 09-04-13, 09:48.

Comment

IC Vector has good support. I've tried register with this broker. And his support answer my question fastly. Beside that, he is giving $10 free for trading. It is a good broker to try.

Comment

Vector Securities ( www.icvector.com ) Review & Bonus Offer

Apply Now: $10 no-deposit bonus from Vector Securities
                  Valid Until: till November 1, 2013
                  Available to : all clients
                  Bonus Type: $10 bonus on a live account – no deposit required.
                  How to get: required to leave 3 links on the social networks first.
                  Withdrawal: trade the required number of lots to withdraw the bonus.

don't be late Quickly log on to www.icvector.com

Comment

Vector Securities is a good broker, nice support team, and give to all new clients a chance to get $ 10.Good broker to start your luck and learn about forex for newbie trader.
                    My Acc 958337
                    www.icvector.com

Comment

Before posting, please use the search feature and see if a thread may already exist. This prevents confusion, duplication and keeps this forum organized.

Thread already shared: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21595-We-Work-You-Earn-icvector-com?highlight=icvector

Comment

I was cautious choosing the broker and was choosing among different companies.
                        Vector Securities Company: www.icvector.com is a well established broker which strictly follows its work rules and always meets the needs of its clients.
                        In general, everything is really made for the traders' benefit, for their comfortable and successful activity. So I'm very satisfied with this broker. There are no problems with quotations, account funding, and funds withdrawal as it was with another broker company.
                        (My account: 958745)

Comment

icvector.com a commitment broker!!!

The more information and forum posts that discuss icvector.com
                          and it's true, this is a commitment broker!!!

Comment

Please use the search feature on this forum. This helps prevent duplication, confusion and keeps this forum organized.

Thread already in discussion: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21595-We-Work-You-Earn-icvector-com?highlight=icvector.com

Thanks

Comment

reliable and trust broker..!! http://icvector.com

reliable and trust broker..!! http://icvector.com

its reliable and trust broker..!!
                              no deposit forex free $10 from: http://icvector.com
                              low spread,fast execution,Good broker. , fast withdrawal, terms & conditions seems OK.

please join,.,,!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X