Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlphaTradingCM.com is looking for the best in forex

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to you and make sure we are on your radar. We have recently established a liquidity arm that allows us to offer institutions - Hedge funds, Forex Brokers, etc - excellent feeds with great spreads.

Come talk to us and we can work out a deal based on your needs and your terms. Its as simple as that. You bring what you need to the table and we will take care of it from there.

For non-institutions - retail traders, up starts, etc - this liquidity arm of ours allows us to lower our spreads and give even better service and execution. Please note, we will not stop working at making Alpha Trading CM better, more efficient, increasing the quality of both our service and support.

We are flexible in our ability to offer rebates for trading. This means we cut trading costs. This is great for self traders. The more volume you do, the more we can bonus you at the end of the month.

Keep in mind this applies for introducing brokers as well as self traders.

Basically, the bigger you are, the more we can help to cut costs and increase revenue for you.

So if you are an Introducing broker, self-trader, Forex Broker, or an institution, lets talk. Alpha Trading CM has a solution for you.

Again, we are extremely flexible in structuring any deal that you need. So please, bring your needs to us, bring your terms in order to business and lets get it done.

Check out our video, We are proud to introduce our first video, I hope you enjoy it. Please check it out and tell us what you think:
    http://youtu.be/ASFyn0pus0U

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-- Best regards,
    Dana O'Keefe

phone- 617.701.3458
    mobile phone: 774-521-6394
    www.alphatradingcm.com
    DOK@alphatradingcm.com

Three issues..

You don't accept individual us traders
    You have limited resources to withdrawal
    Not NFA regulate

Your website is extremely limited and when chatting live asking questions, your operator clicked off because they can't answer my questions.

Sounds like a sham to me people...and I see you're flooding our forum with spam.

Comment

Excuse me. We are not NFA regulated we are SIBA and we do not take usa clients. As for withdrawal whats wrong with a bank wire? Its fast and easy to do. As for clicking off during a chat. I believe you are wrong. We answered all your questions... Everyone is entitled to their option. So if we didn't answer your questions. why not post them again. And We are not a sham. We are just new.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X