Greedy can help us??

Guest FloridaTrader

You need to go to babypips.com and learn about the forex since you are jumping into the forex arena and have no idea what you are doing.

You were asked to stop making posts that don't make sense but you continue to do so. You need to post in the beginners section since this has nothing to do with general forex. I have yet to find one post that you made that actually made sense.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
As a trader, we do not get greedy, because that attitude will harm ourselves. Thankful for what we get, because we can not necessarily get bigger if we still continue trading after the profit was obtained.

Another strange posting... traders DO get greedy. The idea situation is for a trader to not get greedy unless the movement is predictable. You are making a lot of strange and incorrect statements throughout this forum. Consider getting the facts straight before posting.

Another strange posting... traders DO get greedy. The idea situation is for a trader to not get greedy unless the movement is predictable. You are making a lot of strange and incorrect statements throughout this forum. Consider getting the facts straight before posting.

The movement is predictable. If you learn how to read chart well. If you can't read up to that, you have not learn enough. Don't give up, you can reach that level sooner.

Guest FloridaTrader
The movement is predictable. If you learn how to read chart well. If you can't read up to that, you have not learn enough. Don't give up, you can reach that level sooner.

Not sure why you used my quotes in your posting new guy. The reason why we grab quotes of others are to reply directly to that person. Your posting has nothing to do with my quotes, you don't need to point out anything that I post.

First, the forex movement is not predictable, otherwise many would be very rich trading the forex. No one can say with 100% certainty which direction the forex will go in. Second, I never said I couldn't read a chart , I've been doing this for a very long time. Third, I don't plan on giving up new guy, I never stated that I had a problem and I already have reached a success level. You should invest into purchasing a pair of glasses. Nothing you said applied to me nor any of my postings, and yet, you quoted me.

You have made postings using my quotes in other threads and tried to give me advice which shouldn't have applied to me. I'm the very last person you should be giving advice to on this forum. I advise that you stop grabbing quotes.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guys ...we all are greedy...we are born with it...anyone who says he/she is not greedy is just telling pure lies...greed can help traders sometimes but not always...therefore the saying goes.....BE GREEDY SOME OF THE TIMES NOT ALWAYS

Hahaha that's true. We are all greedy for money. Or else we wouldn't be interested in trading part time or full time right! I once heard a celebrity said, if we are not greedy enough, we will never be rich and successful.

When talk about "MM", one should not be greedy. Stick to 2 to 3% per trade and don't trade 2 highly correlated pairs at the same time as you will double your RISK!

But when talk about "Take Profit" or " Exit Strategy", we have to be greedy when we have reduced our risk to 0% as I finally learned the meaning of "Cutting our loses short and Letting our profits long" to make consistent profits in trading FOREX... I really thank for the materials available in this forum and the advice given by the pioneers here..:)

Edited by apple1937

nature has become a trader wants to get an advantage in a moment, but this is a common mistake that will make trading becomes negative. therefore remain relaxed and focused on trading

Good advice, sir. Relaxed and focused when trading can allow us to be more wise in the face of things, including when profits started to be a test for the trader.

Greedy is a common mistake if we just wanna get money from this business, without we realize, we have been to be a greedy trader.

we all have greed, use it as a motivation to make us want to succeed and learn, but if you use it to make trading decisions then you are doomed to fail, you might do good once or twice but usually it will turn around and get to you. :)

Yeah, we have it but we should control it. Because it can harm our account, profit that we have get. I think, one of ways to avoid greed, we make profit target and we should be discipline with it.

Guest FloridaTrader
Yeah, we have it but we should control it. Because it can harm our account, profit that we have get. I think, one of ways to avoid greed, we make profit target and we should be discipline with it.

Another strange posting gaban. It's okay to be greedy up to the point where it affects trading losses. You don't want to avoid greed, you want to control it if it goes against you.

The goal of posting is to give accurate postings that help others gaban.

Greed is good if you ARE making money. Greed is BAD if you are making losses.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
I don't think so. Greed is not good. We can get away from big losses, but not forever we can make money if we trading by our greed nature. Greed is an excessive desire.

You didn't read all the postings. After you learn the forex and start trading, you will find that Greed IS GOOD when it comes to capturing a lot of positive pips. If you think that by grabbing positive pips is NOT GOOD, you need to go to babypips.com and learn the forex.

If you trade one pip at one lot and get $10, are you going to quit or take the second pip? According to your statement, this is greed. If not, at what point do you call it greed...after the third pip you capture?

Read all the postings on the thread before responding.

Update: I just viewed your postings on this forum and you sound exactly like mdenamul who I just banned on this forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Another strange posting gaban. It's okay to be greedy up to the point where it affects trading losses. You don't want to avoid greed, you want to control it if it goes against you.

The goal of posting is to give accurate postings that help others gaban.

Greed is good if you ARE making money. Greed is BAD if you are making losses.

Well Said! :)

Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks for posting here!

Are you searching forex to become a currency trader and make big profits? Here we are with the good news is all about currency trading. If you think you can follow the news from experts or buying someone’s success, you’re wrong. Success comes from within and no one else can make you rich. More details search here http://www.XXXXXXXXXX.com/

Spamming is not allowed

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I am still confused with the sentence "greed is good if we get a profit", then how do we know when we are greedy, then we can make a profit? Is not that forex can not be predicted with certainty?

If a trend is moving nicely, one should STAY in the trend if there is continuation with the trade. This is a form of being greedy but in a way that you profit. You need to stop thinking that being greedy is totally bad.

If you have made ten pips gaban and the trend is still going strong, are you going to jump out because you feel like you're getting greedy? If you do that, you will never become a successful forex trader. A smart trader will continue to take the pips if the movement is still going in his direction. It's when you start to receive resistance that you then determine if you should jump out.

I strongly recommend you find a successful trader to teach you about the forex. Again, greed is a GOOD THING if you are MAKING A PROFIT. Greed is a bad thing if the trade is starting to go against you and you are remaining in the trade and you ARE LOSING PIPS.

Edited by FloridaTrader