Robin Vol 2.0 request

Guest FloridaTrader
Hey guys,

can anyone provide us with a working edu of the 2.0 version?

Maybe we can start a discussion about that here.

regards

Before posting requests, use the search feature. This prevents duplication and confusion.

Already discussed here...let's not start a new thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18859-RobinVol-EA?highlight=robin

Actually, i did a search in this subforum and there is no thread about robin vol 2.0

And correct me if i'm wrong, but THIS is the request Forum right?

So maybe you have to check that before posting yourself or you tell the admin

to move the other one. Please correct me if i'm wrong...

Guest FloridaTrader

If a proper search was done, you would have found the thread that is already in progress. That thread is for all versions of the system you are researching.

We unfortunately can't obligate your strange request to move the original thread and keep yours. The original thread was previously posted correctly, yours on the other hand was not.

UPDATE: Apparently you DID find the original thread and you ALREADY made a request for the 2.0 version in that thread prior to starting your own thread here. Please don't make double posting on this forum which is also a rule.

If you have an issue with the forum rules new guy, consider contacting admin.

Good luck

Edited by FloridaTrader

You are a funny guy, aren't you?

You are telling me that i'm posting in the incorrect subforum??!

This where i'm posting is the REQUEST subforum, so this is a Robin Vol Request.

The other thread is a general Thread openend in the "Generel EA Subforum".

Which then mutated into a request for Robin Vol.

I just checked that after i was also posting there.

And for the sake of correctness i openend this one in the correct

subforum, So which thread is right openend??!

Besides , moving mis-positioned threads into the right subforum is a normal procedure in almost every

forum i know - so don't know what is strange about that, but maybe you try to be funny....

Guest FloridaTrader

When a thread is started on the topic, the intelligent thing to do is to make requests in the same thread. We can't make up our own rules and start a request thread every time someone wants a different version. The original thread has multi versions on it. On this forum, we stick to the rules. What part of that you don't quite understand is your problem. Let's stick to the way everybody posts on this forum.

Yes, you are correct, we do merge threads into the correct and original threads (the first thing you DID GET RIGHT..FINALLY). Following your earlier instructions, you wanted to merge the old one into yours and that is incorrect.

Once again, you are incorrect. You can only start a new thread if one doesn't previous exists. PAY ATTENTION AGAIN, a thread with the system already exists and you are required to continue posting in that thread only, not start another one. You are new here and you are already making up your own rules. Look how others correctly posts on this forum since you obviously have absolutely no idea what you are doing.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
All we ask is that you follow the rules and behave with members on this forum. If someone tells you that you need to follow the set rules, just take the advice and learn from it instead of acting up as you have. 99.9% of the members can do this, you should too.

All we ask is that you follow the rules and behave with members on this forum. If someone tells you that you need to follow the set rules, just take the advice and learn from it instead of acting up as you have. 99.9% of the members can do this, you should too.

Doin' a good job... maybe a touch harsh.

Peace <):)

Edited by callahan