Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXCM Broker Review

Hi,

Searching for broker with low major pair spread.
    Found FXCM has partner with Boston.
    May be good for scalping EA with which need low spread.

anybody currently has account with FXCM and will like to comment ?

Currency Pair As Low As Typical Spread*
    EUR/CHF
    Euro – Swiss Franc 0.1 2
    EUR/GBP
    Euro – British Pound 0.6 2.4
    EUR/USD
    Euro – US Dollar 0.9 2.3
    USD/JPY
    US Dollar – Japanese Yen 0.5 2.9
    GBP/USD
    British Pound – US Dollar 0.8 3.7
    USD/CHF
    US Dollar – Swiss Franc 1 3.8
    AUD/USD
    Australian Dollar – US Dollar 1 3.7
    USD/CAD
    US Dollar – Canadian Dollar 1 4.8
    EUR/JPY
    Euro – Japanese Yen 0.6 3.9
    CHF/JPY
    Swiss Franc –
    Japanese Yen 1 3.5
    NZD/USD
    New Zealand Dollar – US Dollar 0.8 4
    AUD/JPY
    Australian Dollar – Japanese Yen 2.3 5
    EUR/CAD
    Euro – Canadian Dollar 2.4 6

Re: FXCM with Boston Technology

Hade FXCM real account.
    The data there is not noisy, light filtered. variable spread.
    If you want to run ISEA or grail EA there will not be ok.

Comment

Comment

FXCM

I want to open an account with fxcm, anyone have live account with them, please tell me how good or bad they are
        thanks

Comment

Re: FXCM

Originally posted by locle
          I want to open an account with fxcm, anyone have live account with them, please tell me how good or bad they are
          thanks
          http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3493

Comment

try JadeFX

Comment

FXCM? No no too, yes advertised spread is low, but you will never get that. Wait till you old, because they just said as low as but never happen. Apart from that trade context busy is their trademark now, open trade you need to wait few minutes, close trades too. Everything is just what they said. Don't get your money burned into it.

Comment

It is ture. FXCM is not good at all. I recommend FXpro, they are good, but they don't have micro account. The EurUsd spread max 2 and min 0.8 so it is easy to make money with that.

Good luck bro.

Scarface

Comment

Originally posted by noplan88
                  FXCM? No no too, yes advertised spread is low, but you will never get that. Wait till you old, because they just said as low as but never happen. Apart from that trade context busy is their trademark now, open trade you need to wait few minutes, close trades too. Everything is just what they said. Don't get your money burned into it.
                  1 -http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1764/metaquotesvirtualdealergm2.jpg
                  2 -fxcm always is lost ecause of FXCM's bugged Meta Trader platform that opens secondary orders on Trade Station platform without approval of player.
                  3-confidential transactions table
                  4 - If you want I can send screenshots
                  example

1- As you can see in order with number 399919 stop loss value is less than entry value but it had stopped anyway and I got a loss of $320 (figure 1).

2- In 399900, the pair was USDCHF and the entry value is 1.18200. But system changes this value automatically to 1.18200099 so that you can use this value as parameter in expert advisor. Expert advisor uses 5 digit values, not 7. And just because of this an order can't be closed. This caused me a loss of $2321.32 (figure 4).

3- Order 407735 was a 5 lot GBPJPY. Entry value was 134.990, stop 134.870 and take profit 134.790. When I opened the position the entry value instantly became 134.98999 and this caused order to be locked.

When an order become locked you can't do anything to change stop or take profit values or even close earlier than those values. (figure 5).

4- FXCM says "There's no dealing desk at FXCM" but this proves that there's a dealing desk which profitable positions always become locked (figure 5a).

5- When you look at figure 7 you can see the details of order 404927.

This is an entry order. 10 lot GBPJPY at an entry value of 133.930, take profit 132.500. This entry order didn't work the way it meant to be and didn't open a position even the price became 133.875. This cost me a profit of $14300. But it opened when the market changed is way and gave me a loss of $7138.79 for the first half of lots and $7323.79 for the second half. If the position was opened the way it meant to be I wouldn't had a loss of $14462 and I would take a profit of $14300 instead. When you add them together my loss from this position is

$28762 (figure 7c).

6- As you can see in figure 7 my balance was $45749.87. And when you look at figure 7b I had opened tickets with numbers 409320, 409307, 410818, 410048, 410769 10 lot each. With a leverage of 200:1 50 lots means $25000 used margin. I had received a margin call from these orders. When you look at the final balance with the closing of order

410769 my balance was -1047.60 USD instead of +25000 USD. And after this margin call another "dealing desk" order opened with a ticket number of 411005 which gave me a $396.56 loss. This last one couldn't be cause according to the program I use my margin was -1047.60 USD.

When you add all I demand $25000 + $1047.60 + $ 396.56 which is

$26444.22 (figure 7a, figure 7b, figure 7c).

7- As you can see in figure 8, two "dealing desk" orders were opened with ticket numbers 549181 and 549210. First one gave me $1015 loss and the second gave $545 loss. This is ridiculous cause I didn't opened these orders. I demand $1560 back for these orders (figure 8)

Supporting Documentation:

Haskayafx is my website. So I thought that maybe you can download the files (that link is a download link). If there's another way that I should do it please let me know how. In that rar file I have screen shots of my disputes. You can download the files from this link:

http://www.haskayafx.com/fxcmnfa.rar

Since I am a Meta Trader user, my orders should be calculated in Meta Trader platform but when you open Trade Station 2 (default platform of

FXCM) you can see some other positions which were opened without my approval under the name of "balance adjustment". You can see many balance adjustments in the documents I've provided. MetatraderReport. is my Meta Trader platform position details and htmTradeStationIIReports.htm is Trade Station ones.

Comment

Re: FXCM

Originally posted by locle
                    thanks
                    http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewto...p=28375#p28375

Comment

I use FXCM via Boston. The spreads not that good, and Megadroid rarely takes a trade. The spread is often 4.1 to 4.7 which seems a deliberate intention to foil MD's 4-pip limit. Not recommended.

Comment

FXCM have the spread too large.
                        not good for scalping !!

Comment

OK not good for scalping !!

Comment

Not Good for scalping either,Good for long term,and the fx station is very fast compare to any platform

Comment

agree with most of the comments above..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X