Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is an educated Version ?

Hallo,

I am absolute new to the world of Forex/EAs etc.

having 2 questions, hope u guys could help me:

1. I often hear from people talking about educated Version, whats an educated version ?

2. I ve downloaded some EA from this forum, does those EAs work on an live account or is there a restriction ( demo only ) ?

Many Thanks & Cheers

Hi SuperForex

To answer shortly:

1/ educated means cracked

2/ depends of the EA

Comment

Oups, sorry, double post
      Last edited by mambo123; 14-04-13, 15:58.

Comment

Thx u very much, know a bit more now

Do I have to be afraid of legal stuff if I use those "free" EAs on live account ?

Many Thanks & Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SuperForex View Post
          Thx u very much, know a bit more now

Do I have to be afraid of legal stuff if I use those "free" EAs on live account ?

Many Thanks & Cheers
          It'd be VERY doubtful if a metatrader broker knew what EA you are using hehehe

As long as you pay the spread and/or commissions and you support the requotes, i think you'll be safe

Comment

Hi guys, you will find many educated EA in this forum shared by dedicated people here and quite a lot of them function well in live account. But please bear in mind that without testing the educated EA in demo account and understand the trading logic behind them thoroughly are extremely dangerous! Some of them might blow your accounts without handling properly!

The intentions of sharing educated EA in this forum are for learning purpose and also for members to identify "Scammers" & "Genius Offer"...
            Last edited by apple1937; 17-04-13, 14:17.

Comment

Educated means you know the basic of Forex trading and able to apply it on trading.
              EA means money wasting. As robot has never be able to help you in trading. Instead it misreading the chart more than human.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                Educated means you know the basic of Forex trading and able to apply it on trading.
                EA means money wasting. As robot has never be able to help you in trading. Instead it misreading the chart more than human.
                Incorrect...there are some robots that are profitable. To state that all robots are not helpful is very misleading and not ture. I wish you and gaban would cease flooding this forum with junk postings. Please post more responsibly on this forum.
                Last edited by FloridaTrader; 22-04-13, 09:42.

Comment

EAs work I just don't know if you can let it go completely automated. Most EAs still need intervention from users at some point. You should at least know the basics of forex before jumping into EAs.

Comment

Yes, indeed the basic idea of Forex is needed. Therefore I don't like to depend upon EAS. Only manual trading. By doing this I can be more relax while reading the chart than having EAs completely control my trading.

Comment

the thing is if its an educated version the question remains how well would it do? im no EA expert but i guess there is no legalities to fear there there is risk in everything my friend

Comment

When you’re more advanced and possess experience in the foreign currency market then that is a great spot for a see things that others won’t show or taught and also a great spot for a brush up on knowledge.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

everything you download from indo is good, no restriction

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X