Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) For Traders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) For Traders!

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a form of counseling intervention that draws on various theories of alternative medicine including acupuncture, neuro-linguistic programming, energy medicine, and Thought Field Therapy. It is best known through Gary Craig's EFT Handbook, published in the late 1990s, and related books and workshops by a variety of teachers. During a typical EFT session, the person will focus on a specific issue while tapping on "end points of the body's energy meridians". This is thought by practitioners to treat a wide variety of physical and psychological disorders, and has the advantage of being a simple, self-administered form of therapy.

Trading is mostly related to emotions/feeling. To handle emotions one could easily learn about EFT by themselves.

Search Youtube : EFT for Traders

Best Wishes.

thanks! that sounds pretty cool.

Comment

its really interesting.

Comment

Have to agree on the efficacy of EFT and it's effective use for various situations and purposes. I have used the very simple and basic tapping exercise for all manner of purposes,like developing an intuitive trading mentality, sports visualisaton, health problems, and anger management. Whenever i had privacy I tapped on the basic energy meridian points with my fingers, but I can tell you that whenever i was in public or wasn't alone I mentally tapped with open eye visualisation and the results were still effective.The important criteria is your emotional output that triggers the energy meridian points as you vocally or mentally declare the proper affirmations.There are tons of EFT vids on Youtube and I urge you to check them out.I will also try to upload an effective practical ebook on EFT.

Comment

here is an extremely thorough and effective introduction to the world of Emotional Freedom Techniques written by the founder of EFT himself, Gary Craig.Has all the very effective tapping points and affirmations presented and explained.

Download link: EFTManual.pdf
          http://limelinx.com/fq1hc

Cheers!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X