kangAROO EA

teuteu

Thanks. What is the TF on AUDUSD?

If one actually be tryin' they would get the message "Kangaroo EA" runs on 5 min TF. Yez gotta fill in the e-mail address and "PrimusReferenceNumber" parameters as well.

However after some time the "error encountered" message comes meanin' that there 'aint no proper education happenin so yez can chuck this Kangaroo into the garbage :-??

Edited by callahan

current version is 7.5. this is 4.0.

This EA had been around so long and with a profitable track record why not just buy it, if your going to trade with real money, or did I miss the boat along the way where we first try the EA and if it works we then buy it? Guess I am just old school where I thought we paid for stuff that worked and made us money

This EA had been around so long and with a profitable track record why not just buy it, if your going to trade with real money, or did I miss the boat along the way where we first try the EA and if it works we then buy it? Guess I am just old school where I thought we paid for stuff that worked and made us money

What is yez ignorant? Yez can't buy it anyhow cause yez got to get it managed by Tulip FX under their conditions. It can't be cracked fair enough but don't be gettin' "all pious" against people wantin' an EA (cracked and Free!) that works and makes money when that's the entire focus of this forum ;))

What is yez ignorant? Yez can't buy it anyhow cause yez got to get it managed by Tulip FX under their conditions. It can't be cracked fair enough but don't be gettin' "all pious" against people wantin' an EA (cracked and Free!) that works and makes money when that's the entire focus of this forum ;))

Sorry Friend the "intent" of this forum was not to crack and get free as you say an EA or any other system, it was to weed out scammer but sharing and trying out any and all systems to see if they worked and where worth the price.

If your claiming that this site is just for ((cracked and Free!) then we are no better then the scammer themselves, but if this forum as indeed turned into a ((cracked and Free!) like you claim, then tell me what makes us any different from a scammer , when we in fact find something the works as rare as that may seem and cheat the vendor? there a big difference between testing and weeding out scammers vs members of this forum or any other forum becoming scammer our-self when that rare moment comes and we do in fact find something that has been proven to work, iI may not be the views most would like to acknowledge but its the fact.

Edited by DeathStar

Sorry Friend the "intent" of this forum was not to crack and get free as you say an EA or any other system, it was to weed out scammer but sharing and trying out any and all systems to see if they worked and where worth the price.

Yeap that bein' fair enough... and... yez might call it cracked and puttin' people here into the same category as scammers which is rather unqualified.

Yeah sure people like Stormin Norman bein' a developer of Kangaroo EA of course wantin' to protect his lil' pride and joy which is how it should be.

When a piece of software is "educated' here it's called sharing and it bein' the truth that any "piece of software" that's any good isn't bein' openly shared anyhow but rather kept in certain circles to keep it from becomin' "common".

Please don't compare people on this forum to scammers ever again when it bein' the truth that most people (as flawed, greedy and pathetic as they may be) would like to earn a few dollars when considerin' the state of the World Economy and what's yet to come.

Edited by callahan

Yeap that bein' fair enough... and... yez might call it cracked and puttin' people here into the same category as scammers which is rather unqualified.

Yeah sure people like Stormin Norman bein' a developer of Kangaroo EA of course wantin' to protect his lil' pride and joy which is how it should be.

When a piece of software is "educated' here it's called sharing and it bein' the truth that any "piece of software" that's any good isn't bein' openly shared anyhow but rather kept in certain circles to keep it from becomin' "common".

Please don't compare people on this forum to scammers ever again when it bein' the truth that most people (as flawed, greedy and pathetic as they may be) would like to earn a few dollars when considerin' the state of the World Economy and what's yet to come.

I understand were your coming from on the state of the World Economy and everyone is just looking for a life jacket to hang on to, I least we still have respect to agree to disagree ,

Have a great day

Agree with DeathStar here.

Also, the crack does not work.

I joined their MAM. Performance fee is only 10% and then at least you're sure the stuff works properly.

Iz Kangaroo EA still be costin' $1000 to join up like it was Dec 2012 and then theyz be wantin' 10% of yer profit iz it?

What bein' the full start up cost for a MAM account? :-/

A Kangaroo account runnin' since Dec 2010 on LiteForex - up 51%

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/birt/kangarooea/67781

And this one bein' run on CollectiveFX since Nov 2010 by one of the Tulip FX members usin' Kangaroo EA - up 344%

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TulipFX/kangarooea-small-live-c/68427

The CollectiveFX can't be classed as a "Broker". Cost of $147 per month to be joinin'.

Edited by callahan

Iz Kangaroo EA still be costin' $1000 to join up like it was Dec 2012 and then theyz be wantin' 10% of yer profit iz it?

What bein' the full start up cost for a MAM account? :-/

A Kangaroo account runnin' since Dec 2010 on LiteForex - up 51%

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/birt/kangarooea/67781

And this one bein' run on CollectiveFX since Nov 2010 by one of the Tulip FX members usin' Kangaroo EA - up 344%

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TulipFX/kangarooea-small-live-c/68427

The CollectiveFX can't be classed as a "Broker". Cost of $147 per month to be joinin'.

There's no fee or anything to enter the MAM progam.