Is forex trading really a career ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader

It's the first time I've ever heard someone describe forex as a game. Yes, the forex is a career for many, including me.

Many of your strange questions can be answered if you read the ebooks we have on the forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

It's the first time I've ever heard someone describe forex as a game. Yes, the forex is a career for many, including me.

Many of your strange questions can be answered if you read the ebooks we have on the forum.

And fore is a career for me too, although i'm still a part time trader. But forex is helpful for to get additional income. And i hope i can be a successful trader some day.

And fore is a career for me too, although i'm still a part time trader. But forex is helpful for to get additional income. And i hope i can be a successful trader some day.

I feel the same like you too, maybe now I just consider it as my part time job but I really hope one day I can make it to become my main job, because as a part time job too, it really give me a big additional income.

I feel the same like you too, maybe now I just consider it as my part time job but I really hope one day I can make it to become my main job, because as a part time job too, it really give me a big additional income.

Many traders make forex as their part time job because this business is flexible, we can trade any time, but there is also trader who makes forex as a main job, they are a trader can make a profit consistently and in considerable amount.

• 2 weeks later...
But I will not suggest trading as a full time job for newbie, as they are still learning, and if they had lost in trading, they still have something to hold upon.

It's too risky if we make forex as our primary job if we have not been able to get consistent profit. in forex. For me, forex is suitable as my part time job to get additional income.

FX is just another asset class like equities. If stock trading is a career, then so is forex trading. The tricky part is dealing with the leverage, which can be done if you are careful about it.

Yeah, we have to be careful when choosing leverage to trade in forex. High leverage high risk, and we have to discipline when trading.

Start your forex career with small amounts of money and low leverage. This will let you get your feet wet without losing your house. As you start to make a profit, reinvest a portion of it into your trading account. Try to not add more of your own money in past your initial starting investments.

http://forexcepat.com/indv1/biggrin.gif

Start your forex career with small amounts of money and low leverage. This will let you get your feet wet without losing your house. As you start to make a profit, reinvest a portion of it into your trading account. Try to not add more of your own money in past your initial starting investments.

http://forexcepat.com/indv1/biggrin.gif

Or we can take advantage of bonuses offered by the broker to start our career in forex, so we can trade without making a deposit. I usde bonus post from InstaForex to start trading

True, just be careful with broker that provides you free deposit. I had bad experience before with brokers that provide a new trader with free deposit. Now the broker that gave me with free deposit has turn out to be scam broker.

Yeah, you're right. But at least we did not lose our money when trading using free deposit and not too long trade with the broker. And i'm grateful because i use free deposit from trusted broker.

• 3 weeks later...

To make Forex trading a career, first you have to prove to yourself that you can make consistent profits by trading part-time first.

Don't jump straight into becoming a full-time trader without a track-record of consistent profits through part-time trading.

As a full-time trader, you MUST make profits every month, because you have your expenses to take care of. Do not create unnecessary pressure on yourself because you may make bad trading decisions, resulting in losses. When you become more anxious to recoup your losses, it will lead to further bad trading decisions and the viscous cycle continues.

Anyway, the above is not meant to discourage you from making Forex trading as a career.

• 1 month later...

I think it would be a career because i have seen many people who leading their life only depending on Forex trading.

But their you need various thing like big amount of investment, multiple account, clear idea about market and all other fundamental knowledge. Then you would be a professional Forex trader.

Guest FloridaTrader
I think it would be a career because i have seen many people who leading their life only depending on Forex trading.

But their you need various thing like big amount of investment, multiple account, clear idea about market and all other fundamental knowledge. Then you would be a professional Forex trader.

One BIG thing not mentioned is that the majority of successful forex traders have a friend that they considered as their mentor. By finding a successful forex trader that can mentor can make a huge difference in your path to becoming a successful forex trader yourself. There are also other factors involved, but I recommend babypips FIRST.

When you get insider information off brokers (what they won´t write on their homepages :-? ...Only in some asian countries regulated broker´s data is made reliably public by law) there are zero longterm consistent traders with marketmakers >:) (they will also hinder or betray you when the red bulb: "Caution! Winning Trader" flashes on their dealing desk screen because often these do not hedge trades, all traders categorized in the "c book" as loosers =D>).

With regulated brokers in futures it´s 2-3% consistently making serious money the longterm (more than one year). These traders treat trading as a professional job and often are asked by the broker to trade for them.

Edited by k33

• 1 month later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Forex trading is not a game at all and those who make those comparisons are those who fail.

You are making a lot of weird postings ramble. Some people DO treat forex is a game since it's a winning or losing proposition, such as actual games. Please cease giving out wrong information. You are way, way too new to the forex to make a lot of the strange postings on this forum.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...