Subforum or section with setting files for best EAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subforum or section with setting files for best EAs

Here there are a lot of EAs. The problem with a newbie like me is to found right setting file and right broker.
    It will be useful for all forum members posts not only EAs, but also broker with setting file.

Actually I'm testing The grail EA with a Liteforex micro account, I think that is better to test this EA in micro account than in demo mode. My results actually not are so good, but I think that if we share our setting every member really can make money. EAs are good, but cannot follow always the market. Our minds can follow market and trends, so changing setting everyone can make money.

Re: Subforum or section with setting files for best EAs

You meant ISEA?

Comment

We, mods and admin, are thinking about making things in order. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you.

Comment

I think it'll also be more organnised to make different sections for EAs and Manual strategies, almost everyone post botth EAs and Manual strategies in 1 section and it's not very organised

Comment

Hi Myanyx, we are in the process to make this forum more organized. Sure it's not a simple thing because thousand posts have already been archived. Please be patience. Beside if you have some suggestions you're welcome to share your ideas here.
          Regards.

Comment

Thanks for your response adrian1974, My suggestions are making different sections for EAs, Manual strategies, and trading utilities, each having thier own [REQ] sub-section.

Maybe 1 more section for Trade Journal, be it in the form of posting screenshots or posting mt4stats/mt4live links.

Regards.

Comment

I suggest to organize EA section so: martingale, scalper, etc.
              I think that will be better use a custom made script like forexpeacearmy, where it is possible publish forward testing and relative setting, with vote or opinion.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I prefer only 3 sections for these millions of EA / TS here.

I prefer:
                - Profitable Manual TS
                - Profitable Automatic TS
                - Junks

I don't care if it's martingale or scalper or the settings, if it's profitable it's great. All the others are just junks. I myself can't find the time to arrange junks into martingale junks or scalpers junks, etc. It's junk, so why do we need to arrange them?

No offense, that is me though

Regards,

Comment

For me it's the same. It's important create this section, after creation we will see how to optimize it.

Comment

see whats new

Comment

hi all i think is a good idea to make a section for .set files for any ea .

Comment

Where is the .set files though?

Comment

i believe there are many people testing most of the ea with different setting and it will be great if a section can be created for this set file

Comment

I think this is a good idea. Many are successful with one eawhere others are not; e.g., Forex Shocker. The .set files for successful results would prove very helpful.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X