Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

Friends,

As a beginner we must know about the forex, i think you know that forex is high risk. but if you learn and stay focus with your strategy, every one could achieve profit in yours trading.

As the beginner, the first step is open demo account. if you success, that are the sign that you already going to next step. next step is the real account.

if you worried about yours money, you could choose the broker who give the free no deposit as yours broker. some trader have a great experience with the free no deposit money and they could be withdraw they profit from they free nodeposit account.

are you not believe ? here are the experience from the trader who get the advantages from no deposit account

It depend on trader itself. it can help us achieve success on forex if we can use it as well as possible. I also use it to start trading with my broker that i'm using now. Although i started trading with just $35, but it's very helped me to trade without making deposit first and i can make profit for first time from it.
    Last edited by Gaban; 04-04-13, 03:11.

Comment

If one can't afford to fund a trading account, they have a long, long road ahead. If you can't afford to invest gaban, you need to spend your time doing something else.

Comment

no deposit bonus helps traders to achieve his desire to feel trading with real money, especially for new traders. with no deposit bonus, new traders can implement all of the strategies used in the demo account with a different trading psychology

Comment

Originally posted by Kaito Kid View Post
          no deposit bonus helps traders to achieve his desire to feel trading with real money, especially for new traders. with no deposit bonus, new traders can implement all of the strategies used in the demo account with a different trading psychology
          You're right. We can hone our psychology using no deposit bonus. If you are interested to use no deposit bonus, maybe you could try the posting bonuses. InstaForex give bonuses for our posting in their forums. While learn, we will get free capital to start trading in real. I also use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
            You're right. We can hone our psychology using no deposit bonus. If you are interested to use no deposit bonus, maybe you could try the posting bonuses. InstaForex give bonuses for our posting in their forums. While learn, we will get free capital to start trading in real. I also use it.
            each broker has its own way to attract traders to be trading with the broker. so far, FBS has given $ 5 free for new traders. $ 5 free promotion of FBS has provided benefits, it can be seen from the testimony traders who had benefited from the promotion FBS

Comment

For novice traders, FBS gives you various advantages, namely (free $ 5 Micro acount with a spread of 1 pip, leverage 1: 500, a variety of payment methods and contest demo account). in addition, FBS provides daily analysis (www.fxbazooka.com) is always updated and sourced from various reliable sources

Comment

If you can't afford a sizeable investment, don't expect to gain high returns. The amount of money you gain from forex trading is directly proportional to the amount you invest.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeE View Post
                  If you can't afford a sizeable investment, don't expect to gain high returns. The amount of money you gain from forex trading is directly proportional to the amount you invest.
                  I agree, but in the presence of no deposit accounts provide an opportunity for new traders to gain experience in addition to a demo account. with no deposit account, any novice trader can measure its ability to forex business, especially when using a real account

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
                    Indeed, but not all brokers give promos like this. But if we are serious about trading in forex, we should indeed make a deposit, we can not just rely on no deposit bonuses alone.
                    I agree, account no deposit is required for new traders who want to make a profit without having to deposit, but if a trader wants to make a greater profit would have to make a deposit. in addition to the deposit, other traders will benefit the welcome bonus.

Comment

account no deposit provides opportunities for traders to gain profit without spending money alone. this will increase the ability of traders to read price action

Comment

account no deposit can minimize the risk in the forex business by applying money management is required by the trader. so traders can be better prepared when they want to increase the amount of the deposit

Comment

Of there is one broker give you a free deposit bonus usd 10 and u can withdraw anytime when you make a profit..are you going to try ??? PM me for details>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
                            We should also make a deposit for trading in forex, especially for the no deposit bonus from relatively small broker, a trader usually find it difficult to survive in forex trading with small capital, especially for beginner traders. We can take advantage of deposit bonus from our broker to help us trade using bigger capital.
                            I guess with no deposit accounts will be profitable trader in terms of learning, especially for beginners. when directly using their own money will make a very big risk of losing money. after traders consistently profit earned in the account no deposit. Traders can make deposits with their own money, if you want the advantages of a welcome bonus. FBS, providing a welcome bonus of 50%

Comment

I think you can earn on forex if you are Pro. If not you should better try to win some contests to get some cash for the start.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X