Trading in The Buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading in The Buff

Hi to all members for those who have used trading in the buff, by john please discuss here to improve our trading and discuss among us to get more and better result, tq in advance

Re: Trading in The Buff

Link? more info please?

Comment

here the link for info of trading in the buff
      http://www.tradinginthebuff.com/

and to download you can go here
      http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewto...ng+in+the+buff

Comment

i gone through all his tutorial, it just that my only problem is when is the best time to enter, and what timeframe is the best to make more open postion/order perday, the rest i already understand

Comment

depends on how much time you want to spend in front of a PC, me I only concentrate on the daily and 4 HR when trading

Comment

In my opinion, I will choose Steven Nison's Profiting in Forex rather than Trading in the Buff.
            Nison's candles strategy much easier to follow with more clear explanation.

Comment

can someone with the experience give your ym/mail or something so that i can send question to learn more about this trading method, or my be some can share these in here how you trade, and attach with visual as well tq in advance

Comment

its seems that my study for one with worthwhile im starting to understand how this trade method really works, and starting to gain more pips then before, thank you for sharing anyway

Comment

Originally posted by rulzqd
                  its seems that my study for one with worthwhile im starting to understand how this trade method really works, and starting to gain more pips then before, thank you for sharing anyway
                  Hi,

In which timeframe suit you this method..?

Comment

im using tf15 but u have to wait the signal come to u after u set it up

Comment

can you post actual trade examples please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon45
                        can you post actual trade examples please ?
                        Yes that will be helpful

Comment

All this information is freely available elsewhere, across numerous forums and sites devoted to Forex TA.
                          Not to mention the fact his very first testimonial, I quote:
                          "I'm using your trend method, with hourly charts and have witnessed at least an 80% success rate. I'm generally using a 1:1 Reward to Risk ratio."
                          Not understanding price action, of course, is a fundamental flaw but so is a lack of money management. To have read a course and state that you use a 1:1 risk reward ratio is unfathomable to me. AND then for the author of this course to place this as a testimonial, blind ignorance.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X