Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    You guys are hilarious , it's like an oscars speech . I would like to thank god , my agent and my broker for his amazing 50% bonus . What difference does a bonus make , you have to be able to make winning trades consistently or it wont make a damn bit of difference. All the bonus does is encourage you to trade more than you would and locks you into the broker. Come on guys , either post about real experiences or go post your broker ads elsewhere

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Whooa Steve , are you encouraging Marty to cheat ...........

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    It is easy to make money, if you have ample amount of knowledge about Forex Trading. If you have knowledge about analyzing the market situation properly, you could earn money easily.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyboy View Post
    It is easy to make money, if you have ample amount of knowledge about Forex Trading. If you have knowledge about analyzing the market situation properly, you could earn money easily.
    therefore we are trading her seriously in order to make a profit and 35% of the bonus tradable HiWayFX

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex is everything but not an easy way to earn money,only easy thing in Forex that you can do is to lose your money high leverage and you are gone in a seconds.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Nothing is easy Princess unless you are really Princess. Anyway, I believe the harder the work is, the bigger rewards we can get, but it’s all about self-believe that we can do it instead of worrying about too many things. I always believe in learning well, it’s thanks to OctaFX broker that I have been able to do it nicely which is with tidy spreads, high leverages, bonuses and many features like those, so that’s why I can work really smoothly.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Red face

Well,I would go with the second option! Earning money is hard here because even if you earn more sometimes; you have to reproduce it again & again,i.e,you must have consistency in earning! If the earnings are erratic,with some profits and more losses,then you are not making any progress! Therefore,you need to be realistic first and set a small goal and set to achieve it in a slow & steady manner! This is not a get-rich-quick scheme or gambling whereby you can expect to earn big money in an instant or very short time. Thus,know about the nature of this business and take suitable measures for the same...!

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    I am sorry to say, but there is no easy way at all, if we wish to be successful then we need to delete easy word from our system, it’s not possible to gain success with short cuts or with easy way. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker which is one department where I am extremely lucky and makes Forex easier especially to do with their tiny spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus smooth trading platform with no issues over slippage, re quote or delay at all.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I would not say that this is a very simple job. Sharpen the details on the machine in the factory - that's easy, and forex trading without knowledge, discipline and good investment quickly turns into bankruptcy.

• Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast