No announcement yet.

Steps to learn trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's all depend on trader needs and should match with their current trading method used. personally I use most popular method, scalping strategy. The fundamental characteristics of a great Forex broker for scalping are : The spread must be low; which is a vital variable in choosing a broker for scalping. has a quick execution of requests so we able to trade more requests in only one second. got mine with Tickmill ECN account type, which fully satisfies it all. high execution process supported by numerous liqudity provider they use. Low cost trading fee, with 0.3 pips average on EURUSD trade, I've got smaller spread during volatile market event, and they had no restriction for any kind trading strategy use.

Comment

isnt tickmill armada? what happened that they had to change names?

Comment

Originally posted by maligno View Post
        isnt tickmill armada? what happened that they had to change names?
        they're practically the same. if you ask the main reason, may directly ask their support for detailed information. I also receive their email notification backthen, and based on these email there's nothing to worry about these change. I assume the main reason is to create new business, after they turn into tickmill CFD instrument are introduced, new client 15% deposit bonus are added (only for new one, mine doesnt count to get this promotion ) . but since they put another promotion deposit bonus for all client.. quite happy seem they also give more value of their current account not just for new client registration .

Comment

Yes its important to have a plan before trading, you should plan on how you are going to enter the market and what are pre requites for trading.

Comment

I started my Forex trading career practicing on demo account for almost 7 months. And then when I realized, Yes I can jump on live platform, I deposited my funds only then.

Comment

Thanks for sharing ..

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Attah View Post
                I started my Forex trading career practicing on demo account for almost 7 months. And then when I realized, Yes I can jump on live platform, I deposited my funds only then.
                Yes its very important to be patient and enter the market only when you are confident enough to trade alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Attah View Post
                  You are really patient! I only trade during 3 months and then went live. I know that most of my friends couldn't even trade 3 months, they started real trading earlir. Sometimes it had bad effects, coz they lost their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
                    Yeah. that's why i post it in this forum, i hope it can help beginner so they can know, market forex can't be predicted with certainty.
                    Thanks for that. Beginner will know more and more about market.

Comment

Originally posted by SBlack View Post
                      You are really patient! I only trade during 3 months and then went live. I know that most of my friends couldn't even trade 3 months, they started real trading earlir. Sometimes it had bad effects, coz they lost their money.
                      Traders must be patient. I think its main quality that makes professionals. Gamblers lose their money quickly when they start to lose and traders are able to recover even after 50% drawdown (of course if they bring their account so such loss). My R/R ratio at HF is around 0.5 it means risk is around 0.5 of reward amount from a trade.

Comment

You guys come to reality.. Ask any trader.....have they followed what you have written down in your posts and the answer will be a big NO!

My suggestion and this is how I become a successful trader: You need to lose your bank at least 5 times to become a successful trader! If you lose your bank the 6th time than it is time to quit!!!

Comment

wow great article!!!!

Comment

Thanks for your comments for this article...
                            Sure thing, to train our trading psychology is a pain in the ass. But time will answer it...

Comment

i think that newbies should start to practice with demo account and than trade with real money

Comment

Originally posted by Xomer View Post
                                i think that newbies should start to practice with demo account and than trade with real money
                                a demo account is helpful to do forex trading for beginners and try trading in HiWayFX seriously

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X