Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
    There plenty of ways to learn trading and its upto to the trader in which he wants to learn or decide the way he is comfortable with.
    some new traders wont spare time to read long yet informative article. they find it bore, and too lazy to read structurally. one day he read about the basic, and then he jumped and read about expert trading strategies which lead to confusion. informative educational video are much better approach, i came accros and found Armada markets forex trading video tutorial contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader.

2. " "
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Evan View Post
    some new traders wont spare time to read long yet informative article. they find it bore, and too lazy to read structurally. one day he read about the basic, and then he jumped and read about expert trading strategies which lead to confusion. informative educational video are much better approach, i came accros and found Armada markets forex trading video tutorial contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader.
    You was right sir, all learner will bored if they learning and read text. Using video tutorial is really more interesting for them.
    In my first time when I was learning forex I read many ebook and its really boring.
    Then I turn to trade in virtual in LITEFOREX.COM, and it needs 6 month to get well in trade..

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    well, some traders more prefer an informative way of learning, instead of reading they prefer to watch video tutorial, i've found many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which one you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    You have mentioned some valid points but problem is that most of the trader are so much in hurry to invest and make profit that they don't realise the importance of these steps and then, find it difficult to trade when they enter the market.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxapex View Post
    You have mentioned some valid points but problem is that most of the trader are so much in hurry to invest and make profit that they don't realise the importance of these steps and then, find it difficult to trade when they enter the market.
    Yeah that's right, it is a the most widespread problem why traders lose. That's why I advice to every of them to work out sound and thoroughly considered money management plan before taking plunge to the risky forex market. Hotforex webinars which I frequently attend also aimed on making traders aware of improportional risk they take without managing their capital correctly..

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    it's all depend on trader needs and should match with their current trading method used. personally I use most popular method, scalping strategy. The fundamental characteristics of a great Forex broker for scalping are : The spread must be low; which is a vital variable in choosing a broker for scalping. has a quick execution of requests so we able to trade more requests in only one second. got mine with Tickmill ECN account type, which fully satisfies it all. high execution process supported by numerous liqudity provider they use. Low cost trading fee, with 0.3 pips average on EURUSD trade, I've got smaller spread during volatile market event, and they had no restriction for any kind trading strategy use.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    isnt tickmill armada? what happened that they had to change names?

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maligno View Post
    isnt tickmill armada? what happened that they had to change names?
    they're practically the same. if you ask the main reason, may directly ask their support for detailed information. I also receive their email notification backthen, and based on these email there's nothing to worry about these change. I assume the main reason is to create new business, after they turn into tickmill CFD instrument are introduced, new client 15% deposit bonus are added (only for new one, mine doesnt count to get this promotion ) . but since they put another promotion deposit bonus for all client.. quite happy seem they also give more value of their current account not just for new client registration .

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Yes its important to have a plan before trading, you should plan on how you are going to enter the market and what are pre requites for trading.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I started my Forex trading career practicing on demo account for almost 7 months. And then when I realized, Yes I can jump on live platform, I deposited my funds only then.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast