how i can prevent forex loses?

• 2 weeks later...

I can recommend "powertradecopier". This copier works with no delay and you do not need to keep running Mt4 terminals.

You can copy trades between MT4 accounts from mt4 to JForex (extra module is required) and from MT4 to FIX API ( Currenex, ADS Securities, Marex, MIG Bank, CitiFX)

Expert advisor and forex robot like this:

I can recommend forex robot TFOT. Stable forex robot with 3 years real account proof.

MT4 Indicators

I like bjf Divergence Indicators-

Arrows painted above/below the open bar and not in the past. You can see when actually you can trade. It is never to late! Signals based on closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear.

bjf wolfe wave indicator looks good too. demo version are available by request.

Guest FloridaTrader
to become a good trader and prevent looses there are no alternative to learn this business very much.And need to much practice with demo account.With this also need patience and power of control emotions.

You make postings that don't make sense. Please cease these type of postings. There are alternatives to learning the forex....many of them. You need to get your facts straight before posting.

Edited by FloridaTrader