simple 20 SMA system

You need to update your multimedia player. Some gadgets missing. Download the last free version.

In the nature valid is always simple! Just follow it...therefore Holy Grail must be also simple! But because it is hanging in front of our nose we don't see it. Perception is everything! Look for it within.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

• 5 months later...

It is powerful because it is simple! I use this strategy for last 2 years and always profitable. I use 20SMA and I only exit on 7SMA when candle closes above/below 7SMA. I use it with RSI(10) plus 10SMA in previous window (in RSI window).

Somebody should make 20SMA (any MA) with alert when the price touches the line and for 7SMA when candle closes above/below the line.

mystictrader, where is the other video you mention in the first video? I would like to see that also.

Thanks Hermes

Edited by hermes

Guest FloridaTrader
It is powerful because it is simple! I use this strategy for last 2 years and always profitable. I use 20SMA and I only exit on 7SMA when candle closes above/below 7SMA. I use it with RSI(10) plus 10SMA in previous window (in RSI window).

Somebody should make 20SMA (any MA) with alert when the price touches the line and for 7SMA when candle closes above/below the line.

mystictrader, where is the other video you mention in the first video? I would like to see that also.

Thanks Hermes

Hey my friend, what time frame do you trade with this system? I ran out of 'thanks button allowances'.

Thanks Hermes

Thanks mystic for the strategy, will try it out. Hermes, can u elaborate how u exit by using ( RSI10 and 10 SMA) with 7SMA? Will appreciate it if you can show an example with a chart . Thks!

• 1 month later...