FMR Light Can't backtest why??

Guys, why is it that there are some expert advisors that do not show anything on backtesting? I have a couple but one example is the FMR light, also the universal EA from the championship 2008. When I run backtest on these I get no results, anybody knows why this is? Do I need to comment some part of the code for backtesting?

Re: FMR Light Can't backtest why??

Guys, why is it that there are some expert advisors that do not show anything on backtesting? I have a couple but one example is the FMR light, also the universal EA from the championship 2008. When I run backtest on these I get no results, anybody knows why this is? Do I need to comment some part of the code for backtesting?

Hi!

I don't remember that smart guy over here who taught me that you need to look for a piece of code in MQ4 using "IsTesting" in it and make it commented, simply putting // before such piece of code.

You need similarly comment all lines in EA function which tests whether EA it's being back tested or not.

Good luck)