This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the thread go?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21031-Br00ks-on-Pr0babilities-Timing-Scaling-Webinar-2013/page3

Seems as though I have hit a nerve with someone about the email from mir ?

Doesn't make sense. All the other Brooks threads are still here, why delete bonnie's thread? Can a moderator check into this and reactivate it?

These price action threads are valuable to us. Please return it.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
      Doesn't make sense. All the other Brooks threads are still here, why delete bonnie's thread? Can a moderator check into this and reactivate it?

These price action threads are valuable to us. Please return it.
      I have obviously upset someone with some hard hitting realities

Comment

It's getting to the point where one needs to check this forum frequently to catch threads / posts before they disappear.

Please don't let that discourage you bonnie, just keep posting and please keep in mind that I'm sending my thanks and appreciation (posted or not posted) every time you honor us with your presence.

Comment

It's getting to the point where one needs to check this forum frequently to catch threads / posts before they disappear.

Please don't let that discourage you bonnie, just keep posting and please keep in mind that I'm sending my thanks and appreciation (posted or not posted) every time you honor us with your presence.

No Honor, No presence required.

It just seems a little "Spooky" that I display some rather important information and the thread suddenly disappears.

If all Brooks threads disappeared at the same time then I would have understood but this is not the case.

Someone is very "jumpy" in this forum.

Comment

A moderator should be able to tell you why they removed it since a member can't remove another's posting.

Comment

hi bonnie, seems that your suspicion might actually be true.

Comment

A moderator should be able to tell you why they removed it since a member can't remove another's posting.
                Don't you think it is a little weird?

Mods have been informed and are looking into it.

A member on this forum could have asked a Mod to delete it for some reason

It happens as you can "report posts"

Comment

I've informed bonnie why and by whom the thread was deleted. I've also informed him where he can get further information. This is not really open for public discussion as the forum administrators decision is final.

Thanks to all members for their understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing this thread.
                  Last edited by hermanhess; 23-02-13, 03:48.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X