anyone have this?

andrac

Guest FloridaTrader

When posting, please put the name of the indicators you are looking for in the description area of the posting. We can help you if we knew more about what you're looking for.

Thanks

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
When posting, if i had the name of the indicator i WOULD put it in the description box.......If i had the name of the indicator i would simply do a search for it.......duh! NP anyways - i have a coder friend who will put one together for me..............

Let's consider using common sense when posting. If you don't know the name, then state so. You're new here, the more description, the better. Just because you didn't post properly, you don't need to have a negative attitude.

Members are not going to click on your link if you don't share more info on what they are looking for. I agree with your statement about your being computer illiterate (in your very first posting yesterday). Consider adding not knowing how to post on this forum to that list.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Anybody with an ounce of common sense would know i never put a name in the description box as i did not have it - if you are from Florida, thats understandable. I now have it - once i have enough "credit" i will post it, Or upload it when i have a chance - interesting..... Edited by andrac

Guest FloridaTrader

Let's really think about your strange posting (again). "Anybody with an ounce of commen (it's common) sense would know I never put a name in the description box as I did not have it". (I see you edited your spelling mistakes).

First of all, anyone that knows you... hint: no one knows you, you just started posting yesterday. Many new traders post incomplete and/or incorrectly (as you did) and don't put names in the description section. That is why they are asked to put the names in the description box OR state that they don't know the names of the indicators which is common sense posting.

Yes, from Florida. I bet that someone can show you where it is located on a map if you ask.

Let's also post Indicator Requests in the correct location, the Indicator Request Section of the forum.

You should THANK people for trying to help you, not be an unappreciated nuisance. Members that have negative attitudes don't last long on this forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
I don't think you understand...members are not going to look at screenshots of the indicator / trading system that a new trader falsely assumes will make them a millionaire in three days. I've been doing this for many years and the only advice I can give you is to learn price action and to find a mentor that will teach you the forex. Second advice is to get along with members of this forum and post in the proper place.

Guest FloridaTrader
Someone sent me a pm stating you are posting screenshots that are violating the rules of the forum. Three (3) members were recently banned for posting improperly and immaturely. If I'm told of one more posting, you will be reported.