1hr Dynamic Pivot

ok, in an attempt to offer something here is a system that is pretty easy to follow. Like all systems I know, the hardest part is the take profit and for that I can't help you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6dr0cvyj8b8t1

Download that. Put it on a chart but make sure the pivots are on and not the camarilla. Also set the Hull to 120 and 2.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ng5y04.gif

This is what you should be seeing...

So what we want to first establish is a nice chart. This is VERY important. You want a nice smooth flowing chart with an obvious trend. Pullback into or slightly past/on a pivot. A dynamic arrow must print on the chart (these repaint so after the candle closes, refresh the chart and see if it is still there) then place an entry in direction of the trend. Use your nugget, don't put stops 1 pip beyond the swing etc, put it back 5 or 10 pips and allow things to breath.

In the pic you see, the first yellow circle looks like two entries but the candles didn't ouch the pivot so the second dynamic is the entry. The second yellow although worked out, I wouldn't trade it but I know a trader that would once it went past the pivot. The third is text book entry.

Try it out and let me know what you think. I use this on 15min chart also with slight differences but the idea is the same. Pick the right pair to trade! Don't trade a ****py chart.

jt

• 3 months later...