MTP Auto Trader self made

Guest betrader

Guest betrader

Hi all

Who uses Mtpredictor as his trading tool? I created full auto trader and manuel trader with different paraments as entry. you can choose two differnet ways as entry.

If somebody is interested in it please do let me know.

regards

• 5 months later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Hi all

Who uses Mtpredictor as his trading tool? I created full auto trader and manuel trader with different paraments as entry. you can choose two differnet ways as entry.

If somebody is interested in it please do let me know.

regards

A responsible forum member would have replied back to requests made by others. Why are you making postings if you don't monitor them?

• 7 years later...
plz share what u have create thanx

That comment by betrader was some 8 years ago but this is a good thread and worth exploring.

Probably the best way of doing this is with the MTPredictor version for NT 7/8 rather than the standalone.

Then use the alert system within MTPredictor to provide the information to trade.

This is the point where I am not sure which is the best way to proceed. Perhaps you can pipe the signal to a script within NT 7/8 then use an unrelated procedure to place the trade order. But it may be too much work to go via the MTPredictor built in trading module that is not designed for full auto.

Some of the NT guys on the forum are better placed to answer this but I am confident it can be done.

Edited by moomic999

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I use MTP8 Standalone for Stocks , Very Good working for me. I started to make profit.

Mtp8 in forex very bad .

What timeframes did you get bad results in for forex? Quote in pairs please as with mtp you usually have an upper DP timeframe governing the faster timeframe you are actually trading.

Did you trade forex for sometime in this manner giving it a good shot i am curious.

• 2 months later...

What timeframes did you get bad results in for forex? Quote in pairs please as with mtp you usually have an upper DP timeframe governing the faster timeframe you are actually trading.

Did you trade forex for sometime in this manner giving it a good shot i am curious.

Daily , Weekly , Monthly timeframes Works good. Intraday time Trames ( Hourly , Minutes) are not good. Stops very much