Trading nifty option

niftymover

hello friends here i am provide great return trades for nifty options :">:">:">

daily one trade in nifty option

minimum 8% to 10% return / day

as my strategy is over 85% accurate ..... and there is not perfect strategy for predict stoploss i will provide simple entry and exit members can put stoploss @ 20%

my starting capital is 50,000/- inr:)

TRADE ONLY IN CURRANT MONTH CONTRACT ....AS THERE IS LESS TIME I WILL ONLY POST WHICH STRIKE PRICE OPTION TO BUY ....... KINDLY COUNT PROFIT AND STOPLOSS FROM MY GIVEN PRICE

THANKS AND ENJOY TRADING ...

Edited by niftymover

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my simple trade diary .....

I am a full-time trader and trading regularly in only naked trading in nifty options ( call-put )

as i am full-time trader i am regularly withdraw funds from my trading account once i achieve 100% return as my starting capital is 50000/- once i reach 100000/- i will withdraw 50000/- each time

i am following this money management strategy from longtime

follow this money management you will never leave trading my guaranty

happy trading once again....

Edited by niftymover

i always post my trades here regularly but as you know option trading is very fast some time some members cant reach my latest update

so i am thinking to give them trades directly to their cell or something like this ........

If moderators of this forum give me permission for posting my yahoo id ...it will be a great help for my indian brothers and sisters and also my friends who trade in nifty options thank you

Edited by niftymover

• 3 weeks later...
closed position @ 75 due to very low volume today ...

almost did 8% account increased

currant account balance 50000+3990 = 53990

how much brokerage u pay? i guess, if you trade with Established /Sound broker , you would have paid atleast 42% of your profit!!! and so, your actual return is under 5%

Good enough if you tell the logic why you, enter or exit, instead of arithmetic ....Besides, you expose your entire capital for a Trade, with 20% SL (okay in derivative games) also sounds high risk....

Just request, next time when u post, give the IST when u initiate postion, so that we can learn from you, and see how things unfolds....

Edited by FFRT

how much brokerage u pay? i guess, if you trade with Established /Sound broker , you would have paid atleast 42% of your profit!!! and so, your actual return is under 5%

Good enough if you tell the logic why you, enter or exit, instead of arithmetic ....Besides, you expose your entire capital for a Trade, with 20% SL (okay in derivative games) also sounds high risk....

Just request, next time when u post, give the IST when u initiate postion, so that we can learn from you, and see how things unfolds....

i am trading with zerodha broker they charge me 20/-rs for one trade (maximum 10 lots in a trade).......

i will disclose strategy when this thread going in full pickup...:)>-

my all trades are in realtime better subscribe this thread for realtime update right on your mailbox

thanks

News

European stock markets opened lower on Monday, the last trading day of the year, as hopes that U.S. policy makers will reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff before midnight receded. The Stoxx Europe 600 index XXXXP -0.01% fell 0.1% to 278.49, with many regional markets shut for New Year's Eve, while some others were open only for a shortened trading day. Banks posted the biggest losses in Europe and shares of HSBC Holdings PLC UK:HSBA -0.68% HBC -0.47% HK:5 -0.73% dropped 0.7%, while BNP Paribas SA FRNP +0.02% gave up 1.1%. The U.K.'s FTSE 100 index UK:UKX -0.34% slumped 0.4% to 5,901.45, while France's CAC 40 index FRX1 +0.21% shed 0.2% to 3,612.10.