No announcement yet.

Why you are here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone in here wants to learn everything to be a successful trader...

Comment

Originally posted by Gad View Post
      I think everyone in here wants to learn everything to be a successful trader...
      Of course!All of us is here to learn and enhance our skill and knowledge in trading.And another reason i'm here is to communicate with you guys.I want to share and gather ideas with the help of forums.

Comment

Originally posted by diana yes View Post
        Of course!All of us is here to learn and enhance our skill and knowledge in trading.And another reason i'm here is to communicate with you guys.I want to share and gather ideas with the help of forums.
        nice to hear that...

Comment

I am here to get more trading experience from other traders in this forum. And for bonus post, i have get it from my broker in their forum.

Comment

Forex forums are indeed very useful to traders especially newbies to learn more about forex.Here you can bring your queries and expect that some more experienced traders are there to answer and assist you.Forums are made for interactions so being a member will a great help to enhance your forex knowledge.

Comment

I here to learn trading strategies

Comment

I am here for the same reason as everybody else. I want to make money from Forex!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gravey101 View Post
                  I am here for the same reason as everybody else. I want to make money from Forex!!
                  yesss me too... let make money by learn in this forum!

Comment

I'm here to add to my knowledge about forex and share experiences with other traders, many things I get from this forum, and from here I also know galleass, the broker that I use now.

Comment

forum are important resource for knowing about forex market and more new updates, many people share useful information....

Comment

Yeah, the best place for increase our skill in forex trade. There are many traders that sharing their strategy in forums..

Comment

I am here for achieve good knowledge about forex.I know without good knowledge i can't success.

Comment

I think this is a great topic. Hopefully this post helps to get the thread again more attention.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X